Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies and a KitchenAid® Stand Mixer giveaway! Let’s kick this Monday off with a bang!
I’m home!! Chile was absolutely ah-mazing – literally, it was phenomenal. I had the best time and I’ll be sharing my entire adventure here over the next few weeks. But today I thought we should celebrate being home with cookies. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies!
I’ve totally fallen off the Halloween prep bandwagon. I haven’t bought any pumpkins – YET! But I plan on doing that this week and then I’m going to spray paint it gold, with sparkles, like my party nail! Between my gold pumpkins and these Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies, I’d say I’m just about ready for Halloween! I’ve got to hold off on any halloween candy buying until right before the big day, otherwise it’s bound to disappear.
I want ya’ll to be prepared for halloween and all the upcoming baking that we’ll be doing for the holidays! So to get you ready – I’m giving away my all time favorite kitchen appliance – a KitchenAid® Stand Mixer! You pick the color! I’m partial to the bright colors – but there are just so many options!
All you have to do to enter is head on over to the What’s Gaby Cooking YouTube page and click subscribe! Then just leave a comment here telling me that you subscribed and the thing you’re most excited to bake this holiday season! And I’ll randomly pick a winner next Monday 10/28!
Big CONGRATULATIONS to Mary Moore on winning the KitchenAid® Stand Mixer!! Mary send me an email and I’ll get you all squared away!
I’m most excited about these Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies and about 100 billion other holiday cookies I’ve got up my sleeve. It’s going to be a delicious, cookie filled, fall for sure!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together. Set aside.
- In a mixer combine the eggs and sugar and whisk for 3 minutes until it doubles in volume.
- Add the yogurt, pumpkin, and vanilla and blend until fully combined.
- Mix in the flour and then add the chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough for 2 hours.
- Once chilled scoop 3 tablespoon scoops of the dough onto the baking sheets, 12 cookies per sheet.
- Bake for 16 minutes and remove from the oven. Let the cookies cool for a few moments on the baking sheets before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Repeat the process with any remaining dough.