Good things happen when there is Monkey Bread involved. It’s just a fact and there’s no way around it. It might not be the best for any kind of diet, but it’s pretty good for just about everything else in the world. Having some issues at work – monkey bread is the answer. Can’t figure out what to buy your sweetie for the holidays – monkey bread is the answer. Need a little sweet treat – monkey bread is the answer. See what I mean? It works wonders.
This Cinnamon Apple Monkey Bread rocks my socks. It’s almost like getting a serving of fruit too, since you know there are apples in it and all. I whipped some of these up at work the other day, and again for some friends when they came over for dinner, and it’s just kinda awesome. Not to mention crazy easy and tasty. You just need to make it. And then take one of the little mini Cinnamon Apple Monkey Bread bundts and relax on the couch. It’s the right thing to do, trust me 🙂
A pull apart biscuit bread stuffed with cinnamon, apples and sugar!
- 2 cans buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Fuji Apple, peeled, cored and diced
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350?F.
- Mix together the sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- Remove the biscuit dough from the container, and separate each individual biscuit into 6 pieces. Toss the dough and apple with cinnamon sugar. Layer the dough in the mini bundt molds, scatters some diced apple and continue to do so until all the dough and apple are used up.
- In a small pot, melt the butter and brown sugar. Once melted, pour the mixture over the dough. Bake for about 30 or until golden brown in color. Cool on rack for about 10 minutes and then invert onto a serving plate. Serve warm.
I am so excited you are making one of my recipes and I would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to share it on instagram and tag me @whatsgabycookin so I can see your masterpiece!