Ummm wait just one minute. How is it already November? I’m fairly certain that it was just my birthday which is in June and now all of a sudden Thanksgiving is right around the corner? How did this happen! Well, I guess that means we are launching to everything Thanksgiving here at What’s Gaby Cooking! It’s totally one of my favorite holidays of the year because you get to stuff your face with delicious holiday food all day long. For the next month, I’m going to be sharing my all time favorite Thanksgiving recipes along with quick tips and tricks on how to throw a kick ass Thanksgiving! You can find them all right here in the Holiday section of What’s Gaby Cooking. It’s all going to be very exciting. Especially because in a few weeks I’m going to share what is arguably the best stuffing recipe on the face of this earth. I kid you not. It’s life changing and you’re going to start eating stuffing all year round once you make some of this one!
But let’s start with a simple side dish shall we? This week is also Fall Fest: Cauliflower so I whipped up one of my fav Cauliflower dishes. It’s a Cumin Roasted Cauliflower that’s dotted with butter and then sprinkled with cheese once it’s nice and hot and out of the oven. This would go perfectly on any Thanksgiving table and add a bit of spice to a normal cauliflower side dish.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tbsp butter, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- Freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
- Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Break the head of cauliflower into bite sized florets. Arrange them in a baking dish and sprinkle with salt, pepper and cumin. Dot the cauliflower with the butter.
- Place into the oven and roast for 30 minutes
- Remove from oven, season with extra salt if needed. Sprinkle on the cheese. Serve immediately.
I am so excited you are making one of my recipes and I would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to share it on instagram and tag me @whatsgabycookin so I can see your masterpiece!