It’s time. Hangover Nachos.
They are one of my specialties. I’ve been making them since college and they are the ONLY cure to hangovers. Well, I haven’t tried every rumored hangover cure in the world, but these are the best option if you ask me.
After a late night of indulging, which is 100% happening on NYE tomorrow, I’ll drag myself out of bed on the 1st and whip these up. Like I said, juice cleansing will have to wait until the 2nd. I haven’t met a juice that will sooth a headache quite like these nachos.
If you look up Hangover Nachos in a dictionary, I’m fairly certain that these will come up. And if they don’t well then I need to have a conversation with whoever writes those behemoth dictionary things.
Loaded with everything you could possible need to cure a hangover – these nachos will be your best friends come Jan 1! Cheese, salty chips, pickled jalapenos, refried beans, salsa, guacamole, chipotle crema and a FRIED EGG. omg I could literally go on forever. Whip up a batch, throw a fried egg on top and call it a day.
Wishing you all the happiest New Year celebration tonight!! Can’t wait to see ya’ll back here for some healthy eats next year! xoxo
- 3 handfuls tortilla chips
- 2-3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 4 pickled jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup chipotle crema
- 4-5 fried eggs
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Lay the chips on a baking sheet and pile them high with cheese and refried beans. Transfer the baking dish into the oven and bake for a few minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and top the nachos with the jalapeño pepper, cherry tomatoes, guacamole, salsa and crema.
- Add the fried eggs on top and serve immediately.
- Serve immediately.
I am so excited you are making one of my recipes and I would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to share it on instagram and tag me @whatsgabycookin so I can see your masterpiece!