Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! Things have been pretty insane these last few days… lots of stuff going on, family visiting and a ton of holiday baking… I just haven’t quite found time to put it all into words for my blog!
Photo styled by Miriam L. and photographed by yours truly!
But… I couldn’t just leave you all before the holidays without saying HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! I am so thankful for so many things in my life…
- my wonderful parents, sister and family who are always there for me!
- my friends from back home in Tucson and my friends in the Bay Area and my new-found friends in L.A
- my amazing boyfriend who happens to be an awesome recipe taster too!
- all the wonderful friends I have made in the past year through this website – I love all of you guys!
- the great opportunities that have come my way in the past year
- the most fabulous family ever in Malibu… you know who you are!
I want to know what you guys are all thankful for too?!?
I hope each and everyone of you has an amazing Thanksgiving with your friends and family and you get to eat lots of delicious food and celebrate all the great things that you have in your life.
This is what I will be making this year:
- Balsamic Glazed Onions from Smitten Kitchen
- Apple Crisp from What’s Gaby Cooking
- Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake from What’s Gaby Cooking
- Spicy Green Beans from Food Network
- Pate a Choux from Culinary School
- Cranberry Sauce from Simply Recipes
- Acorn Squash Wedges from Pioneer Woman
And then of course a Turkey, with a billion gallons of gravy, my fav mashed potatoes and stuffing (from a box… don’t judge me)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE
I am so excited you are making one of my recipes and I would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to share it on instagram and tag me @whatsgabycookin so I can see your masterpiece!