Summer is all about tomatoes and mozzarella; am I right? And since we’re having a major heatwave here in L.A. it’s basically summer. Well, today we’re twisting up the typical caprese skewer into an amazingly delicious bubbly Hot Caprese Dip served alongside some TWISTOS Bruschetta Flavored Baked Snack Bites.
TWISTOS Baked Snack Bites are essential little bitty crostini bites that you can use to just dip into this caprese dip and enjoy. It really doesn’t get much easier than that!
I’ve used a store-bought pesto for this recipe to keep things simple, but you could easily use your favorite homemade recipe as well! Either way, I promise this snack is going to be the talk of the town once you serve it to your friends and family.
Hot Caprese Dip with TWISTOS Bruschetta Flavored Baked Snack Bites
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 8-ounce containers of fresh mozzarella (cut into cubes)
- 1/2-cup store bought basil pesto
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- TWISTOS Bruchetta Flavored Baked Snack Bites
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small baking dish add the halved cherry tomatoes.
- Drain the mozzarella from any water that it’s packaged with and add a layer of the mozzarella over the tomatoes. Drizzle the pesto over the top and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until very hot and bubbly. Serve immediately with TWISTOS Bruschetta Flavored Baked Snack Bites.
Tags: bubbly caprese recipe, bubbly hot caprese, caprese dip, easy caprese dip, easy tomato appetizer, hot caprese dip, hot caprese recipe, pesto mozzarella dip, twistos recipe