We are knee deep in a season full of giant cook-outs and they are all complete with a ton of fabulous recipes for food and drink! And while we’ve been talking food for the last few weeks here on What’s Gaby Cooking, today we’re talking drinks! Specifically these gorgeous Lemonade Iced Tea Ice Cubes to put in your drinks!
(say that 10 times fast!)
There are plenty of fun drinks to celebrate summer. Various iced teas, lemonades, cocktails… you name it! They are all perfect, especially when you’re sitting outside in the sun. What makes these kinds of drinks even more exciting are fancy shmancy ice cubes. They take almost no time to make, yet they totally elevate your glass! (plus they make for a pretty fabulous instagram moment!)
And since we’re getting crafty, I thought we should up these ice cubes a bit more by using a Lemonade Iced Tea mixture from Gold Peak Tea. It’s the right thing to do! You can pop these gorgeous frozen cubes into just about any drink. Plus you can get creative with the add-ins! I usually opt for raspberries, mint, lemons, limes or strawberries! But you could easily add in anything else that would complement your beverage. Edible flowers would be a gorgeous addition if you can get your hands on some!
- 5 18.5-ounce bottles Gold Peak Lemonade Iced Tea
- 12 Raspberries
- 1 handful fresh Mint
- 1 lemon, cut into small wedges
- 1 lime, cut into small wedges
- 3-4 strawberries, cut into sliced
- Arrange 5 ice cube trays on a clean surface.
- Pour Gold Peak Lemonade Iced Tea mixture into ice cube trays, filling up each cavity about ¾ of the way, and then add in the raspberries, mint leaves, tiny pieces of lemon, lime or strawberry slices.
- Freeze overnight.
- Once frozen, remove and use to serve in water, lemonade, iced tea or cocktails.