Give me a Pomegranate Champagne Spritzer and full access to the Winter Bruschetta Bar and that’s my idea of a perfect New Years Eve!
We’ve already covered the fact that I’ll be hosting NYE this year – and all good hostesses need a signature cocktail! This year mine is going to be pink and delicious and it’s this the Pomegranate Champagne Spritzer! Couldn’t be easier – grab a few ingredients from your local market or liquor store and the party is ready to go.
If you’re feeling extra festive and want to make the sugared rosemary – here’s the drill! Dip the rosemary sprigs in water, then generously sprinkle with superfine sugar. Let them dry on a parchment paper lined baking sheet for about 1 hour and then use as needed.
Done and done! How easy is that! Pom Champagne Spritzers for the win! And you can double / triple / quadruple the recipe as needed depending on how many cocktails are required! Happy New Year!
- 2 ounce pomegranate juice, chilled
- 8 ounces champagne or prosecco, chilled
- 2 ounce St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- 4 ounces sparkling water, chilled
- 2-3 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- Garnish with sugared rosemary
- In one glass, add the pomegranate juice followed by the champagne, St. Germain, sparkling water and top with pomegranate seeds. Serve immediately.
I am so excited you are making one of my recipes and I would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to share it on instagram and tag me @whatsgabycookin so I can see your masterpiece!