Oh my goodness… this pizza is a must try for everyone! It was packed full of flavor and just so delicious… I gobbled it right up Not to mention that pizza is a great quick weeknight meal and makes enough for leftovers for the following day’s lunch!
- Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
- 1/2 cup Pizza Sauce
- 6 Baby Portobello Mushrooms, slices and sauteed
- 5 Artichoke hearts, halved
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 thin slices of Prosciutto
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- You know the drill for assembling the pizza....
- Roll the dough, add your sauce, then the mushrooms, artichoke and cheese and put it into a 500 degree oven on your pizza stone for 10 minutes until the crust and cheese starts to brown. Once done, remove from oven and add the Prosciutto and Arugula and finish with salt and pepper. Then all you have to do is slice up your beautiful pie and enjoy!