Pulled Pork Sliders are getting some time in the spotlight today!!
These pulled pork sliders have been on rotation in our house for years. I love that I can throw everything into the slow cooker in the morning, toast some slider buns in the afternoon and then throw it all together when it’s time to eat. It takes absolutely zero concentration which is exactly what I need these coming months because life is about to get a little hectic.
So, if you’re looking for something delicious, easy, simple, and awesome… look no further. Pulled Pork Sliders are your new jam. Throw some pickles or picked onions on top to give it an extra crunch and you’re on your way!
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 tbsp sweet paprika
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2.5 lbs pork butt, cut into 2 pieces
- 12 slider buns
- Combine all the ingredients except the pork butt and the buns in a slow cooker and mix together with a spoon. Add the 2 pieces of pork and cover the slow cooker. Set for 8 hours on low.
- After 8 hours, using 2 forks, shred the pork and remove the pork with the remaining sauce into a large bowl. Toast the slider buns and add some of the pulled pork to each bun. Top with some pickles are serve as needed.
I am so excited you are making one of my recipes and I would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to share it on instagram and tag me @whatsgabycookin so I can see your masterpiece!