Need one more SUPER easy side dish for Thursday?
How about some bacon. With some peas of course. It’s probably the easiest recipe ever invented. It’s almost as easy as pouring wine into some glasses and serving them. I mean, I’m talking suuuuuper easy.
I know we’re all eagerly awaiting the day big tomorrow, so here’s the deal… you only need 3 ingredients. And you probably have them all on hand already. Ready, set, go.
Here’s the recipe….
This recipe literally couldn't be any easier!! And it's so delicious!
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 4-5 strips bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1 bag frozen peas
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add the shallots and bacon. Give them a stir and saute until the bacon is crispy.
- Add the frozen peas and stir until the peas are completely heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.