I can’t even handle the fact I’ve gone so many years in my life without getting into Stuffed Peppadew Peppers. These things are insanely delicious. My godmother first introduced me to them a few months back and I’ve been looking for an excuse to make them ever since!!
Typically these stuffed morsels of heaven are filled with goat cheese and then served up plain and simple. This time, I’m twisting it up by adding a little pizazz to these and mixing the goat cheese mixture with TWISTOS Bruschetta Flavored Baked Snack Bites, freshly chopped chives and garlic. It all makes total sense and it’s delish! Plus the TWISTOS Baked Snack Bites give it that extra bit of crunch that we all know and love!
- 1/3 cup ground TWISTOS Bruschetta Flavored Baked Snack Bites
- 6 ounces soft goat cheese, room temperature (or any other soft cheese would work)
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 jar peppadew peppers (about 20-30 peppers)
- In a high-powered blender or food processor, process the TWISTOS Bruschetta Flavored Baked Snack Bites until pulverized.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, toast the pulverized TWISTOS Bruschetta Flavored Baked Snack Bites until fragrant.
- In a bowl, combine the cheese, garlic, herbs, and crumbled TWISTOS Bruschetta Flavored Baked Snack Bites, folding together until smooth. Add heavy cream as needed to thin out filling. It should be the consistency of icing when it’s ready.
- Season the filling with salt and pepper. Transfer the filing to a piping bag and fill each peppadew with about 1/2 teaspoon of filling until it just peaks out of the top.
- Serve immediately and garnish with extra chopped chives as desired.
I am so excited you are making one of my recipes and I would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to share it on instagram and tag me @whatsgabycookin so I can see your masterpiece!