It’s TV binge watching season and I’m in it to win it! It’s cold and let’s all cuddle up on the couch and chill. Below you’ll find my Top 20 Favorite Binge-Worthy Shows along with some recipes / snacks to make while you enjoy them!! And if I missed anything, shout it out in the comments below!
The Crown – hands down the best show ever
Madame Secretary – obsessed with all things Tea Leoni
Stranger Things – show of the summer!
American Crime Story / The People v. O.J. Simpson – crazy
Game of Thrones – JON SNOW FOREVER
Shameless – such a trainwreck, I can’t stop
Homeland – been a fan since day 1
Billions – fascinating!
Narcos – one of my favorites of all times.
Good Girls Revolt – on Amazon and it’s everything. Binged it in 2 days.
The Fall – oooooo so dark, and so good!
Westworld – is this going to be real life one day?
Orphan Black – beyond impressed with this one
Sons of Anarchy – Love me some Jax Teller
House of Cards – it’s the best
Bloodline – DARK but so good
Friday Night Lights – the best
Silicon Valley – hits so close to home considering my husbands job and I can’t get enough
Luther – obsessed
Breaking Bad – if you haven’t seen it, GET ON IT
Downton Abbey – YES
- This is Us (and the only reason its here is because it’s not a full season yet – so there isn’t that much to binge. OTHERWISE, it would be up top. It’s EVERYTHING)
- Outlander – I haven’t actually watched it but my sister keeps threatening to disown me unless I get on board
- True Detective (Season 1 only – Season 2 was a let down)
- A Place to Call Home (it’s like Downton Abbey but in Australia)
- Black Mirror – HOOKED!
And while we’re at it… a few of my favorite documentaries (most are on Netflix)
- Blackfish – get ready to ugly cry.
- The Ivory Game
- Before the Flood
- Virunga – LMK if you’re ready to go to Rwanda and save the gorillas after you watch this one!
- Racing Extinction
And equally as important as what’s on TV… what to make while you’re mid-binge!
I am so excited you are making one of my recipes and I would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to share it on instagram and tag me @whatsgabycookin so I can see your masterpiece!