This could be the easiest and most delicious side dish ever! It seriously will take you about 2 minutes to put it all together! It would be perfect over a bowl of pasta too!
Baked Artichokes with Parsley and Garlic
- 3 cans artichoke hearts drained and cut in half
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Salt and fresh black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- In a medium bowl combine the lemon juice, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil. Toss the cut artichoke hearts into the mixture and then place into a baking dish. Bake in a 450 degree oven for 10 minutes and then serve.
- Seriously... how simple is that? Next time I make this I am going to make a big bowl of fresh lemon pepper pasta and serve it all together! yum