I think it’s been pretty obvious that we’ve been keeping things healthy over on What’s Gaby Cooking since the new year. I’ve got a bikini to fit into in less than 7 days and that means business!
But let’s be honest, that doesn’t mean cutting myself off from everything that I crave (COOKIES) on a regular basis. No way. That’s for sure not happening.
Before the holidays, I teamed up KIN, my YouTube partner, and Truvia to film a fun recipe featuring a healthier version of chocolate chip cookies! I mean who doesn’t love a good, chewy chocolate chip cookies? It’s almost impossible to say no to! Plus you can still indulge in one of these without all the guilt 🙂
And obviously….be sure to check out my video below:
Healthier Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 11/8 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp Truvía® Baking Blend
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup 6 oz. chocolate chips
- 1/2 Tbsp molasses optional*
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda in a small bowl.
- Beat butter, Truvía® Baking Blend and vanilla (and optional molasses) in a separate large mixing bowl. Mix in egg.
- Gradually stir in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded tablespoon on cookie sheets and press down to slightly flatten.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned.