My all time favorite fish with my all time favorite sauce – Honey Dijon Salmon with Red Pepper Sauce couldn’t be easier or more delicious!
You guys asked for it – so it’s finally here!! A recipe for Honey Dijon Salmon was one of the most requested recipes last time we did a survey and it’s way delicious. Pair it with my most favorite red pepper sauce made with Honey Dijon Blue Diamond Almonds and game over. The sauce is one of the record books!! Shmear it on top of the salmon and then save some leftovers to eat with crackers, veggies or on top of any leftover protein. It’s one of those recipes you’ll want on repeat forever and ever!
- 1/8 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/8 cup whole-grain mustard
- 1/8 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped thyme
- Four 6-ounce skinless salmon fillets (about 3/4 inch thick)
- Canola oil, for brushing
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 5 medium roasted red pepeprs
- 3/4 cup Honey Dijon Blue Diamond Almonds
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mustards with the honey, soy sauce, garlic and thyme. Preheat your grill or grill pan over medium high heat. Brush the salmon fillets with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the salmon fillets skinned side down over moderate heat for about 3 minutes. Turn and grill about 3 minutes longer, until the salmon is nearly cooked through. Generously brush both sides of the salmon with the honey mustard and grill, turning frequently, until richly glazed, about 1 minute. Transfer to a platter and serve with the red pepper sauce.
- To make the red pepper sauce, combine all ingredients for the sauce in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Season with kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper as needed and serve on top of the salmon
Photo by Matt Armendariz / Food Styling by Adam Pearson / Recipe by What’s Gaby Cooking
** This post is brought to you by Blue Diamond Almonds. All content, ideas, and words are my own. Thanks for supporting the sponsors that allow me to create new and special content like this for What’s Gaby Cooking**
I am so excited you are making one of my recipes and I would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to share it on instagram and tag me @whatsgabycookin so I can see your masterpiece!