I love pumpkin! I use it all the time in the winter when I make pumpkin bread, and pumpkin pie and all those fabulous desserts. Today I decided to make pumpkin cookies… pumpkin butterscotch cookies to be exact! They are uber decadent and you have to try them!
Pumpkin Butterscotch Chip Cookies
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup fat free vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees
- Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together. Set aside. In a mixer combine the eggs and sugar and whisk for 3 minutes until it doubles in volume. Add the yogurt, pumpkin, and vanilla and blend until fully combined. Mix in the flour and then add the chocolate and butterscotch chips. Refrigerate dough for 2 hours.
- Once chilled spoon 1/4 cup scoops of the dough onto the baking sheets. You can fit about 8 per sheet. Bake for 16 minutes until you can stick a toothpick in the center and it comes out clean.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve!
Look at all those chips inside… delicious!