I’ve been into simple side dishes recently. This is a perfect side dish for chicken, fish or pasta. I chose to serve it with a pan seared Chilean Sea Bass and the flavors complimented each other perfectly!
Roasted Balsamic Tomatoes
- 12 plum tomatoes halved lengthwise, cores and seeds removed
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 large garlic cloves minced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- Basil to garnish
Tried this recipe?tag @whatsgabycookin in your photos
- On a large baking sheet arrange the tomatoes, cut sides up, in a single layer. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle with garlic, sugar, salt, and pepper. Roast for 25 to 30 minutes in a preheated 450 degree oven. Once done remove from baking sheet and garnish with basil and more salt and pepper if needed.
- These can be served hot or cold or at room temp... so it's your choice! Enjoy!