Roasted Red Pepper Dip is my go-to appetizer when we’re having people over and I need something quick and fun!
It’s a simple snack or appetizer that is made almost entirely in the blender. I mean, that’s a major score when you’re attempting to keep your kitchen in order.
Today I’m bringing you the second installment of an epic snack with TWISTOS Baked Snack Bites!! Not only are there TWISTOS snacks IN this dip, but you can also use them to eat the dip. I mean, that’s quite the twist, right?
Roasted Red Pepper Dip with TWISTOS Asiago Flavored Baked Snack Bites
- 3/4 cup TWISTOS Asiago Flavored Baked Snack Bites
- 2 roasted red bell peppers
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 small shallot finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
- 1 lemon juiced
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a high-powered blender or food processor, process the TWISTOS Asiago Flavored Baked Snack Bites until pulverized.
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Adjust seasoning if needed and serve with TWISTOS Asiago Flavored Baked Snack Bites or assorted crudité.