Give me a sparkling cocktail, a handful of my closest girlfriends and a vat of guacamole and it’s a recipe for a perfect evening! Here comes the Sparkling Pineapple Spritz 🙂
I’m sure you remember Palm Breeze from last year – we partnered up to bring you delicious ideas like how to host the most epic picnic, and the ultimate pool party menu, and the most epic backyard bbq menu.
In case you need a refresher, it’s a majorly delicious sparkling flavored malt beverage that you can enjoy on its own or make into a fun cocktail to sip on with your girlfriends. And since I can’t just jet off on spring break – my boss (aka me) won’t let me take 7 days off – I’ll just whip up a batch of these for my besties and we’ll celebrate poolside and pretend to be on a vacation! Close enough, right? So if you’re feeling like a little girls day is in order, check out the recipe below and hop to it!
- 1 can Pineapple Mandarin Orange Palm Breeze
- 6 ounces fresh pineapple juice
- 2 cups sparkling water
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- Combine all the ingredients in a large pitcher and stir to combine.
- Serve over ice and garnish with slices of the citrus
- Wash a lemon, lime or orange well.
- Using the channel knife feature of your zester, cut the top layer of peel in a spiral around the fruit. Apply the zester with even pressure, carefully removing mostly zest and as little of the white pith as possible.
- Take the length of peel and wrap it around a straw in a tight spiral and carefully pin each end to the straw. Let it hang out on the straw for at least 20 minutes, and then carefully remove and place onto your cocktail.
This article is sponsored by Palm Breeze.
I am so excited you are making one of my recipes and I would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to share it on instagram and tag me @whatsgabycookin so I can see your masterpiece!