My obsession for any kind of drink with bubbles runs deep. It’s refreshing, festive and adds a bit of sparkle to just about everything! This Strawberry Basil Iced Tea Sparkler is my current bubbly obsession!
Made with Gold Peak Unsweetened Tea, farmers market fresh strawberries, basil and a touch of agave nectar, it’s the perfect summer drink for any guests of any age! It would also pair perfectly with that Sweet Tea BBQ Chicken (link) that I posted last month! #justsayin You can jazz this one up a bit too! I made it with sparkling water or club soda… but you could use your favorite flavored sparkling water if you wanted to get extra fancy! A lemon or lime sparkling water would be delish!
- 3-18.5 ounce bottles Unsweetened Gold Peak Tea
- 16 ounces strawberries, sliced
- 10 basil leaves, cut into a chiffonade
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 16 ounces club soda or sparkling water
- Combine all the ingredients, except the club soda, in a large pitcher. Let the flavors meld together for at least 3 hours.
- Before serving, top with the club soda and serve over ice.
Photo by Matt Armendariz
As a contributing food and lifestyle editor to Better Homes and Gardens, I get to develop awesome recipes for various brands. This post is brought to you in collaboration with Gold Peak Tea. All content, ideas, and words are my own. Thanks for supporting the sponsors that allow me to create new and special content like this for What’s Gaby Cooking.
I am so excited you are making one of my recipes and I would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to share it on instagram and tag me @whatsgabycookin so I can see your masterpiece!