My obsession for any kind of drink with bubbles runs deep. It’s refreshing, festive and adds a bit of sparkle to just about everything! This Strawberry Basil Iced Tea Sparkler is my current bubbly obsession!
Made with Gold Peak Unsweetened Tea, farmers market fresh strawberries, basil and a touch of agave nectar, it’s the perfect summer drink for any guests of any age! It would also pair perfectly with that Sweet Tea BBQ Chicken (link) that I posted last month! #justsayin You can jazz this one up a bit too! I made it with sparkling water or club soda… but you could use your favorite flavored sparkling water if you wanted to get extra fancy! A lemon or lime sparkling water would be delish!
Strawberry Basil Iced Tea Sparkler
- 3-18.5 ounce bottles Unsweetened Gold Peak Tea
- 16 ounces strawberries sliced
- 10 basil leaves cut into a chiffonade
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 16 ounces club soda or sparkling water
- Combine all the ingredients, except the club soda, in a large pitcher. Let the flavors meld together for at least 3 hours.
- Before serving, top with the club soda and serve over ice.
3-18.5 ounce bottles Unsweetened Gold Peak Tea
16 ounces strawberries
10 basil leaves
1 tablespoon agave nectar
16 ounces club soda or sparkling water
Instructions Step 1 of 2: Combine all the ingredients, except the club soda, in a large pitcher. Let the flavors meld together for at least 3 hours.
Instructions Step 2 of 2: Before serving, top with the club soda and serve over ice.
Photo by Matt Armendariz