You guys know my obsession with strawberry and/or pineapple drinks runs deep right? Well imagine the two of them mashed up into a Strawberry Pineapple Punch and you can only imagine how pumped I’d be right? Get into it!
Palm Breeze sparkling alcohol spritz recently came out with their 3rd refreshing flavor – Strawberry Pineapple – and I couldn’t be more excited. It serves as the perfect base to my summer time punch! Just a few cans of Strawberry Pineapple Palm Breeze, some sparkling water, freshly cut strawberries from the farmers’ market, fresh basil leaves because all cocktails are better with herbs and then some lime rounds and juice. Couldn’t be easier right? It’s the perfect poolside drink for this summer! Throw everything into a pitcher and you’re ready for a party!
Strawberry Pineapple Punch
- 4 cans Strawberry Pineapple Palm Breeze
- 12 ounces fresh pineapple juice
- 2 cups sparkling water
- Quartered strawberries
- Fresh basil leaves
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 lime sliced into very thin circles
- Combine all the ingredients in a large pitcher and stir to combine.
- Serve over ice and garnish with extra strawberries and basil leaves.
This article is sponsored by Palm Breeze. For deals, perks, recipes and more simply Shazam the Can.