I’ve never met a single person who doesn’t like Molasses Cookies, and I’m pretty sure these are going to make your week a little bit sweeter!
It’s round 2 of the Truvia Baking Star contest!! Finalists are in and that means you can vote for your favorites now through October 29th at 11:59pm at truviabakingstar.com. Don’t forget to use #TruviaBakingStar when sharing on social media. Good luck to the semi-finalists and I can’t wait to see some of you in NYC in a few weeks!!
I’m celebrating with these Molasses Cookies made with deep dark molasses and of course, the Truvia Brown Sugar Blend. Bring on the baking!!
Truvia Molasses Cookies
- ¾ cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 cup Truvia Brown Sugar blend plus extra for rolling
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- In a large bowl combine the butter, sugar, egg and molasses. Mix for a minute or two until well combined.
- Combine the flour, cloves, ginger cinnamon and baking soda and sift together.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the molasses mixture and mix until evenly combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Once chilled, scoop 2 tablespoons of dough at a time and roll into balls. Roll them around in a small cup of Truvia Brown Sugar blend and set onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and transfer the cookies onto a cooling rack to cool.