My all time fav Seafood Rolls that scream New England summer!!
Servings: 6 people
- 1 lb medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- ½ lb cooked crab meat claw preferred
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped tarragon
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked pepper
For the Buns
- 6 brioche split top hot dog buns
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- Potato Chips to serve with
- Beer to serve with
Fill a medium pot to with water. Salt generously and bring to a rolling boil. Add the shrimp and cook until opaque, about 2-3 minutes. Remove the shrimp from water and allow to cool. Then, remove tails from shrimp and cut in half, lengthwise. Transfer shrimp to a large bowl and add crab meat. Set aside while you make herb butter.
In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Remove from heat. Add parsley, chives and tarragon. Then add lemon juice, celery salt, mayo and season to taste with salt and pepper. Add to shrimp and crab mixture and toss to coat.
Toast buns as needed. Spread mayonnaise on the inside of the buns, then generously fill with seafood mixture mixture. Finish with plenty black pepper and serve with beer and chips.