Sun Dried Tomato and Kale Pasta (with a white wine sauce!)
This 10ish minute Sun Dried Tomato and Kale Pasta will be your new go-to! It's made of mostly pantry staples and some fresh kale and couldn't be more delicious!
Servings: 4 people
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 bunch tuscan kale ribs removed and roughly chopped
- 8 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes the kind in oil, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 10 ounces spaghetti
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a skillet. Once hot, add the kale, red pepper flakes and season with salt and pepper and cook until wilted.
Add the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds until fragrant. Add the sun dried tomatoes, lemon zest and stir to combine.
Add the white wine and cook until alcohol cooks off.
Remove from the heat and stir in the lemon juice. Stir to combine, taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Reserve ½ cup of the pasta water. Drain and toss with sauce, reserved water, cheese and season with salt and pepper as needed. Serve immediately.