That creamy Greek yogurt sauce that you love with cucumbers, dill and lemon that you can slather all over some pita or on top of protein!
Servings: 6 people
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Persian cucumber small dice
- Juice of 1 lemon plus more if needed
- 3 cloves garlic finely minced
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
In a large bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, diced cucumber, lemon juice garlic and dill. Stir to combine.
Season with salt and pepper and taste. Adjust salt, pepper or lemon juice depending on your preference. Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container for up to 3 days.