Persimmon Caprese Salad
When tomatoes are no longer in season and you want a caprese.... PERSIMMON caprese salads are the way to go!
Servings: 6 people
- 4-5 ripe fuyu persimmons cut into wedges
- 6 ounces fresh burrata torn into pieces (or fresh mozzarella)
- 1 1/2 cup homemade croutons
- fresh basil leaves
- reduced balsamic for drizzling
- pomegranate seeds to garnish
- kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
Arrange the persimmons and the fresh burrata on a serving dish.
Evenly distribute the croutons and basil leaves around the dish. Season the mixture with salt and pepper. And drizzle about 1 tablespoon of reduced balsamic on top.
Add pomegranate seeds for color and serve immediately