Melon and Prosciutto Salad
A simple and refreshing Melon and Prosciutto Salad that takes almost no time to whip up and makes for the perfect summer salad.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 ounces baby arugula
- 1 small cantaloupe sliced or scooped into melon balls
- 1 small honeydew sliced or scooped into melon balls
- 8 ounces bite-size fresh mozzarella drained
- 2 to 3 ounces prosciutto torn
- Fresh basil leaves
- Fresh mint leaves
- balsamic glaze
- freshly ground black pepper
Whisk the vinegar, salt and pepper while slowly pouring in the olive oil. Toss the dressing with the arugula and transfer to a serving platter.
Tuck the sliced or scooped melon in the arugula and top with mozzarella balls and tear the prosciutto into bite-size pieces and scatter it overtop as well. Scatter with the fresh basil and mint leaves, drizzle with balsamic glaze and season with freshly ground black pepper.