S’more Butterscotch Caramel Dump Cake
Brace yourselves... S’more Butterscotch Caramel Dump Cake is coming your way and OMG it is a problem. This decadent treat is enough to satisfy ANY intense sweet tooth.
Servings: 10 people
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 15.25-ounce box chocolate cake mix
- 1 7.5-ounce jar marshmallow cream
- 1 5.9-ounce box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup milk (any kind of milk works)
- 9 large marshmallows
- 3 graham cracker sheets, broken randomly into 1/2-by-1/2-inch shards, plus more for serving
- 3 tablespoons Trader Joe’s Butterscotch Caramel Chocolate Balls (or any other favorite chocolate candy)
- whipped cream to serve (or ice cream)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8-by-8-inch nonstick pan with non-stick baking spread.
Combine the butter and cake mix until smooth and then press the mixture into an even layer in the prepped baking pan.
Using a rubber spatula, scoop the marshmallow topping on top of the cake mix and spread it in an even layer. Combine the pudding mix and milk and spoon spoonfuls on top of the marshmallow cream mixture. Top with the marshmallows and graham crackers.
Place the cake pan on a baking sheet (don't forget this part as it prevents any drips from getting on your oven), and transfer to the oven and bake until the marshmallows are quite puffy and the cake is set around the edges, about 1 hour. Remove the pan from the oven and let set for 30 minutes; the marshmallows will deflate. Top with the chopped Butterscotch balls. To serve, dollop with the whipped cream and top with additional graham cracker crumbs.