Greek Potato Salad
The official start of summer is right around the corner but I’ve been celebrating my fav season for weeks. Pool parties, BBQs, dinner parties… the works. We’re making up for lost time and because of that I need to give you guys an incredible Greek Potato Salad for all your summertime needs!
Servings: 6 people
- 2 pounds baby red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Stonyfield Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 persian cucumber, small dice
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
Bring potatoes to boil in a large pot of water. Reduce heat to a simmer until potatoes are tender, about 17 minutes. Drain and let cool for about 20 minutes.
Gently smash each potato to compress while still keeping the potato intact.
In a large bowl combine the remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Add the potatoes and gently toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and chill. Serve with extra herbs on top.