Parmesan and Feta Broccolini
The wildly addictive Parmesan and Feta Broccolini is one of the best ways to make broccolini EVER!
Servings: 6 people
- 4 bunches broccolini
- kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta (buy the kind that comes in brine)
Lemon Parmesan Vinaigrette
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Arrange the broccolini on a large sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil. Roast at 425 degrees until tender but not too crispy, about 15-25 minutes
While the broccolini is roasting, whisk together all the ingredients for the vinaigrette and set aside.
Remove and let cool slightly.
Toss the broccolini with 1/4 cup of the vinaigrette and feta. Taste and adjust seasonings or add more vinaigrette if needed. Serve immediately.