Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad
The most perfect Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with with Pecorino, Marcona Almonds and Grapes! Prepare to be obsessed
Servings: 4 people
- 1 lb Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2-3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 cups red grapes, washed and halved
- 1/2 cup marcona almonds
- 1/2 cup shaved Pecorino or Parmesan cheese
Using a mandolin or a very sharp knife, carefully thinly slice the Brussels sprouts. Place in a large bowl and toss to combine.
In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, red wine vinegar, olive oil, shallot, garlic and season with salt and pepper.
Pour the dressing over the Brussels sprouts and toss to coat well. Sprinkle the grapes, Marcona almonds and pecorino cheese over the salad and toss to combine.