Mango Cucumber Chopped Salad
This Mango Cucumber Chopped Salad (which I usually refer to as a chop chop salad for Poppy) takes about 10 minutes of prep as far as knife skills go and then it's then it's time to eat. You'll be obsessed with the flavor combos here.
Servings: 4 people
- 2-3 cups spinach chopped into about 1/3 inch pieces
- 1 cup red cabbage chopped into about 1/3 inch pieces
- 3 persian cucumbers chopped into about 1/3 inch pieces
- 1-2 mangos chopped into about 1/3 inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper chopped into about 1/3 inch pieces
- 1/3 cup cilantro roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup mint chopped into about 1/3 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup scallions chopped
Thai Peanut Dressing
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter (almond butter, sunflower butter or tahini are great substitutes if you have a peanut allergy)
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
Combine all chopped fruits and vegetables in a bowl.
Whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing. Drizzle on top of the chopped fruits and vegetables and toss to combine. Adjust salt and pepper if needed or add an extra squeeze of lime juice. Serve immediately.