Summer Ratatouille Pasta
This Summer Ratatouille Pasta will be your go to summer pasta for days you're down to fire up the oven!
Servings: 6 people
- 1 large zucchini thinly sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 yellow onion thinly sliced
- 6 cloves garlic roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- red chili flakes to taste
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Add the first 8 ingredients to a sheet pan and toss to combine.
Transfer the baking sheet into the oven and roast for about 20-25 minutes until caramelized, tossing halfway through.
Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to a boil and cook your spaghetti according to the package direction. Drain and set aside.
Transfer all the roasted vegetables into a bowl with the cooked pasta. Toss to combine and add the lemon zest, juice and plenty of parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.