Chopped Thai Salad
The most colorful and delicious Chopped Thai Salad that's packed with flavor!
Servings: 4 people
For the Vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic peeled
- 4 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 lime zested and juice
For the Salad
- 8 ounces frozen shelled edamame
- 5-6 cups baby kale shredded
- 3 large carrots shredded
- 2 bell peppers 1 red, 1 yellow, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup cashews roughly chopped
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 mango diced
Whisk the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside.
Cook the edamame according to the package directions. Drain and allow it to cool. Meanwhile, combine the kale, carrots, peppers, cilantro leaves, and green onions.
Add the cooked edamame, cashews, avocado and mango to the bowl with all the ingredients. Add the dressing and toss to combine. Serve immediately.