There’s really not a veggie that can’t benefit from some flavorful seasoning and some time on the grill! I mean, that’s what summer is all about right? So Grilled Broccolini is happening per your request a few weeks back on IG Live!
Here’s the thing with vegetables and summer produce… it doesn’t need much fussing over. They are already so flavorful and vibrant so it’s best to keep the futzing with them to a minimum. Let the flavors shine. Ever since we set up our new grill, we’ve been grilling veggies on repeat, every 3-4 days. It’s great because I can keep them stocked in the fridge and then toss them into salads, reheat in a skillet and add to pasta, or just munch on them when I need a quick/healthy snack.
How to grill Broccolini came up a few weeks ago during an Instagram live and I was SHOCKED how many people hadn’t had it on the grill before. It’s the best and right up there with roasted broccolini in the oven. And since we can’t turn on the oven because it’s far too hot out, let’s fire up the grill, toss it with some oil, give it a good char, and then douse it with some lemon to boot. Ta-da….Grilled Broccolini.
I used my Garlic Goodness which if you haven’t tried it yet, you’re not living your best life! You should probs up the ante even more and add a drizzle a bit on top after it’s done on the grill. Perfection. You’re going to for sure want this on your weekly rotation!
- 1 1/2 pounds broccolini
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Gaby’s Garlic Goodness Olive Oil
- 1 lemon
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill to medium high heat.
- Arrange the broccolini on a sheet pan or plate and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the broccolini directly on the grill and cook for about 7-9 minutes, turning occasionally until lightly charred. Remove from grill and drizzle with the remaining oil and squeeze some fresh lemon juice on top and serve.