It’s here! The What’s Gaby Cooking Master List! Over the last year or so I have been collecting all the questions I get on a regular basis – from insta, from the blog, from meeting you guys in person, from our secret FB group, from emails… you name it! I’ve been writing them down and now everything lives in one place!
The WGC Master List ONLY includes products that I use on pretty much a daily basis. Things that live on my kitchen counters because I can’t bare to put them away – god forbid I should have to walk to the pantry. Things that I travel with every single time I get on a plane because they make my life better. Things that really stand out. NOTHING is sponsored, just 1000% products that I know are epic and you need in your life! I’ll be adding to this every time something new comes up so if something is missing, just shout it out in the comments below!
Small Kitchen Appliances
- Vitamix – I have the 750 and the A3500. Both are fantastic – just depends on your color preference.
- Pizza oven of my dreams – gets up to 750 degrees F and sits right on your counter!
- Slow Cooker from All Clad!
- All Clad Dutch Oven – my fav piece of stainless steel cookware ever. You can make ANYTHING in this!
- Cordless Immersion Blender
- I know everyone is obsessed with the Instant Pot – I have one but I don’t use it all that often! Clearly I need to change that asap!
- Rice Cooker – it’s the very best
- Stand Mixer – I’ve had multiple over the years and currently have a matte black one that was a special edition and I’m not so sure they make it anymore! But here’s the link to the same model – pick your favorite color!
- If you don’t want the stand mixer – this is the hand mixer I use!
- Air Fryer is available at either Amazon or Williams Sonoma
- Panini Press – clutch for when the kitchen is under reno
Pots and Pans and Knives
- Finex – that sexy cast iron pan with the cool handle you see on all my videos / live broadcasts!
- Lodge Cast Iron Skillet – the big heavy duty black one in my IG Lives
- 5 piece pots and pans – you can add extra pots and pans if needed but these are the ones I use the most!
- Non Stick Pans – we only have 1 non-stick skillet and I only use it for eggs and this one is my favorite
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven – for soups and stews and bolognese etc! I use the 6 3/4 quart one the most often!
- Global 2-piece knife set – my go to kitchen set! If you’re just starting your knife collection, these are the 2 that you will take you where you need to go
- Global Veggie Knife – the BEST! I actually use this more than my chefs knife
- And if you want the whole knife set – Global set – here you go! That’s the best bang for your buck
- Knife sharpener at home!
- Espresso Machine – that Thomas uses on average 3 times a day!!
- Espresso Cups
- Ceramic Pour Over Coffee Dripper
- Clear Pour Over Coffee Pot
- Drip Coffee Scale
- Silver Gooseneck Kettle
- Coffee Bean Grinder
- Pour Over Filters
- Thomas’ Custom Coffee Subscription
- Breville Tea Kettle – my latest investment and OMG it’s changed my tea game for real!
Odds and Ends in the Kitchen
- Garlic Press – for when you can’t be bothered to chop garlic. Also available here
- My salad spinner that I always use on IG live!
- A good pair of tongs – honestly you need at least 2-3 pairs!
- Unicorn Pepper Mill – it’s AH-MAZING
- Salt Container – it’s never not on my counter!
- Gold Baking Pans – the best non-stick around
- Big ass / heavy duty / best ever Pizza Cutter
- Pizza Stone
- Pizza Peel – for getting pizza in/out of the oven or bbq
- Kapoosh knife holder that finally fits ALL my knives!
- Wooden Cutting Board – I have the one that is 24″ x 18″ x 1 1/2″ thick in Walnut and the oil I use to treat it every other week.
- The What’s Gaby Cooking Avocado Spatula
- Knife Sharpener is available here or here
- Kitchen Scale for bread baking or for cooking making
- Glass Prep Bowls
- Wooden Spoons I use for IG Live
- Citrus Press for lemons and limes
- Long stirring spoon that we use for cocktails
- Cocktail Mixing Glass – as seen on the home tour // margarita video
- Meat Thermometer!
- Wine Opener – Thomas has been obsessed with this things. It’s the best when you want a glass of wine and don’t want to open the whole bottle!
- My 9×9 pan for all my slutty brownies, cookie bars, cheesecake bars etc.
- Bread Baking Scale
- Glass Straws
- Plastic Cutting board for meat / fish / chicken
- Snapware for food storage
- Mesh Strainer
- Small Box Grater – similar to the one I have but latest version (mine is 10 years old and discontinued)
- Microplane for grating garlic, parmesan, ginger, citrus zest etc
- Can Opener – it’s simple, not complicated, not fancy and works like a champ
- Measuring Spoons – again nothing fancy but my favs
- Pit Mit – like an oven mit but for the BBQ
- BBQ Tools including spatula, baster etc
- Heavy Duty Skewers
- BBQ Fork Thermometer
- BBQ Pizza Stone and a pizza peel for easy removal
- Weber Gas Grill
- Dinner Bowls and Plates – love these from Crate and Barrel
- Big Giant Ceramic Serving Bowl I use on IG live
- Maldon Sea Salt – best salt
- Gaby’s Go To – my favorite seasoning for EVERYTHING
- This is Everything – a better version of the everything bagel spice which wins awards always!
- All Things Meat – the only rub you need for ribs, burgers, pork, chicken, etc!
- Taco, Fajita, Senorita – basically a one stop shop for any sort of Mexican seasoning you might need. Use it on tacos, fajitas, quesadillas, nachos, veggies, you name it. If you want a taco flavor… this is it!
- All Things Seafood – an all purpose seafood blend that works on everything. Fish, shrimp, scallops, lobster, you name it!
- Tastes Like Pizza – this will transform basically anything into a pizza flavored masterpiece!
- All Things Egg – the best seasoning for every kind of egg under the sun
- Gimme Chimi – your fav chimmichuri seasoning in the world!
- WGC Salsa Set – the best salsas in the world!!
- Garlic Goodness Oil – OMG!! The best olive oil infusion known to man. This Garlic Goodness situation can be drizzled on pasta, used to roast veggies, made into a salad dressing, used for dipping bread, literally the possibilities are endless!
- Tastes Like Pizza Oil – elevate everything in your life with this dipping sauce or olive oil to taste like pizza!
- Mega Mediterranean Oil – Tied for the best olive oil infusion – this one will make you feel like you live in the Mediterranean (on an island in the sunshine!) It’s another all purpose / multi use oil so use it for anything that need some oil and flavor!!
- What’s Gaby Cooking Mini Seasoning Set – some of our fav seasonings in 1 set! Perfect for any hostess gift!
- My favorite Matcha for smoothies and green tea
- Under Eye Masks these are the ones I use most frequently because they are less aggressive
- Sheet Masks – for those long haul flights!
- Hand Masks – for those long haul flights!
- Lip Sleeping Mask – keeps those lips super soft!
- M-61 PowerGlow Peel – exfoliating peel
- Brightening and Tightening Mask
- Osea Advanced Protection Cream face moisturizer
- Osea Ocean Cleansing Mudd – 2x a week exfoliating
- Osea Hyaluronic Sea Serum – part of my nightly routine!
- Osea Essential Hydrating Oil – part of my nightly routine!
- Lune + Aster CC Moisturizer – with SPF!
- Saie Glowy Super Gel – I wear this every day, it’s just glowy!
- Saie Mascara – the best mascara in the game
- Saie Tinted Moisturizer – I wear Four: light medium
- Dragon Girl (Red lipstick)
- Cajun Shrimp or Red-vival-city, both my Signature Red Nail Colors OPI
- Makeup brushes of your dreams
- External Charger – never leave home without it!! It can charge your phone at least 5 times before you need to recharge it
- Noise Canceling Headphones – my go-to choice for headphones for all plane rides.
- Fav style of Lululemon leggings part 1 – better for high intensity workouts and they really keep things tight!
- Fav style of Lululemon leggings part 2 – better for yoga / lounging. SUPER STRETCHY
- Y-back tank top from Lululemon
- Boyfriend style T-shirt that I always wear and tie up at my waist.
- Black Leather Backpack that I am always wearing
- Light Brown Leather Backpack that Thomas wears in our travel videos
- ABLE Jean Jacket – that distressed denim jacket I wear all the time! (I wear a small for size reference)
- Maya Brenner Necklace – the little G+T necklace I wear daily!
- Parachute Robe – literally the most comfy thing in the world!
- My fav slippers / indoor house shoes – here!
- That Nike Sweatshirt I wear on repeat!
- Loungewear with the softest fabric ever!! Also pajamas