The most recent What’s Gaby Cooking Master List! What is a master list you ask? It’s my go-to page here on WGC where I can answer / link every single question I get on a regular basis – from insta, from the blog, from meeting you guys in person, from our secret FB group, from emails… you name it! I’ve been keeping track, writing them down and now everything lives in one place! Read on…
The WGC Master List ONLY includes products that I use on pretty much a daily basis. Things that live on my kitchen counters at all times or things I find myself grabbing on the daily. Things that I travel with every single time I get on a plane because they make my life better. Things that really stand out. NOTHING is sponsored, just 1000% products that I know are epic and you need in your life! I’ll be adding to this every time something new comes up so if something is missing, just shout it out in the comments below!
Large Kitchen Appliances – see this post!
Small Kitchen Appliances
- Vitamix A3500 – It is fantastic and the work horse of my kitchen. Available at Williams Sonoma, Crate & Barrel, or Amazon.
- Pizza oven of my dreams – gets up to 750 degrees F and sits right on your counter! Available at Williams Sonoma, Crate and Barrel, Bloomingdales, or Amazon.
- Slow Cooker from All Clad! Available at Williams Sonoma or Nordstrom.
- Cordless Immersion Blender available at Williams Sonoma and Amazon.
- When I break out the Instant Pot – this is the one I love the most!
- Rice Cooker – it’s the very best. Available at Amazon, Bed Bath & Beyond, Home Depot, or Walmart.
- Stand Mixer – I’ve had multiple over the years and currently have a matte black one that was a special edition and I’m not so sure they make it anymore! But here’s the link to the same model – pick your favorite color! Available at Williams Sonoma, Crate and Barrel, Bed Bath & Beyond, or Best Buy.
- If you don’t want the stand mixer – this is the hand mixer I use! Available at Williams Sonoma, Crate and Barrel, or Amazon.
- Air Fryer is available at either Amazon or Williams Sonoma.
- Panini Press – my favorite way to make a quick grilled cheese or panini! Available at Williams Sonoma.
Pots and Pans and Knives
- Finex – that sexy cast iron pan with the cool handle you see on all my videos / live broadcasts! Available at Williams Sonoma and Amazon.
- Lodge Cast Iron Skillet – the big heavy duty black one in my IG Lives. Available at Williams Sonoma and Amazon.
- 5 piece pots and pans – you can add extra pots and pans if needed but these are the ones I use the most! Available at Williams Sonoma and Crate & Barrel.
- Non Stick Pans – we only have 1 non-stick skillet and I only use it for eggs and this one is my favorite. Available at Williams Sonoma, Crate & Barrel, Bed Bath & Beyond, Amazon, and Bloomingdales.
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven – for soups and stews and bolognese etc! I use the 6 3/4 quart one the most often! Available at Williams Sonoma, Crate & Barrel, and Amazon.
- Global 2-piece knife set – my go to kitchen set! If you’re just starting your knife collection, these are the 2 that you will take you where you need to go. Available at Williams Sonoma.
- Global Veggie Knife – the BEST! I actually use this more than my chefs knife. Available at Williams Sonoma, Amazon, and Target.
- And if you want the whole knife set – Global set – here you go! That’s the best bang for your buck. Available at Williams Sonoma and Amazon.
- Knife sharpener at home!
- Espresso Machine – that Thomas uses on average 3 times a day!! Available at Williams Sonoma, Crate & Barrel, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Amazon.
- Ceramic Pour Over Coffee Dripper available at Amazon and Bed Bath & Beyond.
- Clear Pour Over Coffee Pot available at Amazon.
- And if you want the whole pour over set here you go!
- Drip Coffee Scale available at Crate & Barrel.
- Silver Gooseneck Kettle available at Williams Sonoma and Amazon.
- Coffee Bean Grinder available at Williams Sonoma, Crate & Barrel, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Amazon.
- Pour Over Filters available at Amazon.
- Thomas’ Custom Coffee Subscription
- Breville Tea Kettle – my latest investment and OMG it’s changed my tea game for real! Available at Williams Sonoma, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Amazon.
Odds and Ends in the Kitchen
- Spice Jars and the Spice Jar labels
- Garlic Press – for when you can’t be bothered to chop garlic. Available at Amazon and Walmart
- My salad spinner that I always use on IG live! Available at Bed Bath & Beyond, Target, Williams Sonoma, Amazon, and Crate & Barrel.
- A good pair of tongs – honestly you need at least 2-3 pairs! Available at Crate & Barrel, Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Amazon.
- Unicorn Pepper Mill – it’s AH-MAZING
- Salt Container – it’s never not on my counter!
- Wooden Pepper Mill
- Gold Baking Pans – the best non-stick around
- Big ass / heavy duty / best ever Pizza Cutter
- Pizza Stone
- Pizza Peel – for getting pizza in/out of the oven or bbq
- Kapoosh knife holder that finally fits ALL my knives!
- Wooden Cutting Board – I have the one that is 24″ x 18″ x 1 1/2″ thick in Walnut and the oil I use to treat it every other week. Available at Williams Sonoma and Amazon.
- The What’s Gaby Cooking Avocado Spatula
- Knife Sharpener is available here or here
- Kitchen Scale for bread baking or for cooking making. Available at Bed Bath & Beyond, Amazon, and Target.
- Glass Prep Bowls available at Amazon and Crate & Barrel
- Wooden Spoons I use for IG Live available at Williams Sonoma
- Citrus Press for lemons and limes available at Amazon.
- Long stirring spoon that we use for cocktails available at Amazon.
- Cocktail Mixing Glass – as seen on the home tour // margarita video
- Meat Thermometer! Available at Amazon, Target, Walmart, and Home Depot.
- Wine Opener – Thomas has been obsessed with this things. It’s the best when you want a glass of wine and don’t want to open the whole bottle! Available at Williams Sonoma, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Macys.
- My 9×9 pan for all my slutty brownies, cookie bars, cheesecake bars etc.
- Bread Baking Scale
- Glass Straws
- Plastic Cutting board for meat / fish / chicken. Available at Amazon and Bed Bath & Beyond.
- Glass storage containers for food storage
- Mesh Strainer
- Small Box Grater – similar to the one I have but latest version (mine is 10 years old and discontinued) available at Crate & Barrel and Bed Bath & Beyond.
- Microplane for grating garlic, parmesan, ginger, citrus zest etc. Available at Williams Sonoma, Crate & Barrel, and Amazon.
- Can Opener – it’s simple, not complicated, not fancy and works like a champ. Available at Amazon, Williams Sonoma, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Target.
- Measuring Spoons – again nothing fancy but my favs
- Pit Mit – like an oven mit but for the BBQ
- BBQ Tools including spatula, baster etc
- Heavy Duty Skewers
- BBQ Fork Thermometer
- BBQ Pizza Stone and a pizza peel for easy removal
- Dinner Bowls and Plates – love these from Crate and Barrel
- Big Giant Ceramic Serving Bowl I use on IG live
- Maldon Sea Salt – best salt
- Gaby’s Go To – my favorite seasoning for EVERYTHING
- This is Everything – a better version of the everything bagel spice which wins awards always!
- All Things Meat – the only rub you need for ribs, burgers, pork, chicken, etc!
- Taco, Fajita, Senorita – basically a one stop shop for any sort of Mexican seasoning you might need. Use it on tacos, fajitas, quesadillas, nachos, veggies, you name it. If you want a taco flavor… this is it!
- All Things Seafood – an all purpose seafood blend that works on everything. Fish, shrimp, scallops, lobster, you name it!
- Tastes Like Pizza – this will transform basically anything into a pizza flavored masterpiece!
- All Things Egg – the best seasoning for every kind of egg under the sun
- Gimme Chimi – your fav chimmichuri seasoning in the world!
- WGC Salsa Set – the best salsas in the world!!
- Garlic Goodness Oil – OMG!! The best olive oil infusion known to man. This Garlic Goodness situation can be drizzled on pasta, used to roast veggies, made into a salad dressing, used for dipping bread, literally the possibilities are endless!
- Tastes Like Pizza Oil – elevate everything in your life with this dipping sauce or olive oil to taste like pizza!
- Mega Mediterranean Oil – Tied for the best olive oil infusion – this one will make you feel like you live in the Mediterranean (on an island in the sunshine!) It’s another all purpose / multi use oil so use it for anything that need some oil and flavor!!
- What’s Gaby Cooking Mini Seasoning Set – some of our fav seasonings in 1 set! Perfect for any hostess gift!
- My favorite Matcha for smoothies and green tea
Beauty Products // General
- Under Eye Masks these are the ones I use most frequently because they are less aggressive
- Sheet Masks – for those long haul flights!
- Hand Masks – for those long haul flights!
- Lip Sleeping Mask – keeps those lips super soft!
- M-61 PowerGlow Peel – exfoliating peel
- Brightening and Tightening Mask
- Cajun Shrimp or Red-vival-city, both my Signature Red Nail Colors OPI
Beauty Products // Morning + Evening Routine
- Osea Advanced Protection Cream face moisturizer
- Osea Ocean Cleansing Mudd – 2x a week exfoliating
- Osea Essential Hydrating Oil – slather this all over my body!
- Yon-Ka Make Up Remover and cleanser – step 1 in my morning and evening routine
- Yon-Ka Toner – step 2 after cleaning my face
- Yon-Ka Serum and Moisturizing Cream – step 3+4 after the toner
- Yon-Ka Eye Cream – step 5 before I apply any makeup
- Osea Hyaluronic Sea Serum – part of my nightly routine!
Beauty Products // Make up
- Everyday Sunscreen – step one every morning
- Saie Tinted Moisturizer – I wear level 3.5
- Saie Glowy Super Gel – I wear this every day, it’s just glowy!
- Saie Mascara – the best mascara in the game
- Bronzer – best bronzer on the market with the buffer brush
- Dragon Girl – my go-to red lipstick
- Makeup Brushes – throw out all your old brushes, there’s a new brush in town!! and you can try code: GABY30 for 30% off
Electronics / Tech Gear (written by Thomas)
- Sonos Arc (SoundBar) – The latest and greatest when it comes to soundbars. We are setting this beauty up with our main TV. The new Sonos Arc delivers dolby atmos (theater quality) sound. One of the best parts about this soundbar is that it is actually not ugly. We are pairing this soundbar with the Sonos sonance in ceiling speakers (2 for the rear) and our Sonos sub woofer that we have had for the last couple of years. The rear speakers are powered by the Sonos amp. Now when I watch the Lakers or Dodgers, I will really feel like I am at the game. You know Gaby is stoked about this. If you are looking to upgrade past your television speakers, this would be where I would begin. I would start with the soundbar. Then I would add the Sonos Sub. The last elements I would add would be two rear speakers and an amp to complete the full surround sound. (link on amazon if you prefer)
- Sonos Amp – Our Sonos amps are used to power all our in ceiling speakers and outdoor speakers. Each amp can power up to 4 different speakers and creates its own “zone”. We have an amp powering our 2 rear speakers in the TV room, the kitchen/bar zone, the pool zone, and the patio zone. (amazon link)
- Sonos Sub – The sub we have had for several years now. It was originally paired with the Sonos playbar and now we are planning to pair it with the Sonos arc to get that full Dolby Atmos sound for Gaby when she watched Game of Thrones and or Emily in Pairs. (linked on amazon too if you prefer)
- In-Ceiling Speakers – The in ceiling speakers are a collaboration Sonos does with Sonance (a different speaker company that makes architectural speakers). The cool thing about these speakers is that they are the only ones on the market that can be tuned using Sonos true play. We have these speakers in the bar/kitchen area and the TV room. (linked on amazon)
- Sonos Five – The Sonos five is the big speaker on the block for Sonos. Its a desktop speaker that has killer sound. We will be having this speaker sit in our bar area so gaby can listen to taylor swift in hi fidelity while having an aperol spritz. Also, the new Sonos five looks awesome, so its not like you have an ugly looking speaker sitting out in your room. It’s a win win. (amazon link)
- Sonos One – The Sonos one, formerly know as the play one is what we are going to be using in our dining room. We are pairing two of these play ones to create ambient vibes. We have had the play ones for several years now, as this was our very first Sonos purcahse like 6 years ago. I think the coolest thing about Sonos is the ability to build up a system over time. Eventually we will be adding in ceiling speakers to the dining room, however to save some money we decided we will use the speakers we have for this area. (amazon link)
- Sonos Move – The Sonos move is basically my wing man. I take with me where ever I go. Its the first Sonos product that is bluetooth enabled so it lets you enjoy great sounding music on the move. If I were just starting to build out my Sonos system today, this would be the speaker I start with. (amazon link)
- External Charger – never leave home without it!! It can charge your phone at least 5 times before you need to recharge it
- Noise Canceling Headphones – my go-to choice for headphones for all plane rides.
- Fav style of Lululemon leggings part 1 – better for high intensity workouts and they really keep things tight!
- Fav style of Lululemon leggings part 2 – better for yoga / lounging. SUPER STRETCHY
- Y-back tank top from Lululemon
- Boyfriend style T-shirt that I always wear and tie up at my waist.
- Black Leather Backpack that I am always wearing
- Light Brown Leather Backpack that Thomas wears in our travel videos
- ABLE Jean Jacket – that distressed denim jacket I wear all the time! (I wear a small for size reference)
- Maya Brenner Necklace – the little G+T necklace I wear daily!
- Parachute Robe – literally the most comfy thing in the world!
- My fav slippers / indoor house shoes – here!
- That Nike Sweatshirt I wear on repeat!
- Loungewear with the softest fabric ever!! Also pajamas
Home / Furniture
Baby Stuff (some of the things we have bought with a billion hours of research and/or got from our registry!)
- Poppy’s Nursery info is all right here
- Baby Food Maker – the best thing I’ve ever bought in my life
- These glass baby food containers are a staple in our house
- Dock a Tot – for lounging around the house
- Breast Feeding Pillow – literally comes with me from room to room so I appreciate the chic prints
- Sound Machine – never knew how obsessed I’d be! I’m going to have to get another once Poppy moves into her own room
- Baby Monitor and Wall Mount – loving this one and it’s the same one all our friends with babies have been using the last year or so.
- Car Seat + Base – couldn’t be easier to set up
- Stroller – literally feels like a dream! Obsessed with the big wheels
- This is the high chair we went with for the table
- We also have this counter top highchair for when we’re eating at the counter
- Baby Bjorn Bouncer – perfect for when I’m cooking dinner and Poppy wants to watch
- Lovevery Play Gym – this stage based learning company has my heart! I love the play gym and we also do the monthly deliveries of toys that they customize depending on the babies age
- This is the diaper bag I use!!
- Thomas (who has legit offered to change every diaper since we got home from the hospital) swears by Pampers Pure
- Baby Brezza Sterilizer – for sterilizing all the pacifiers and such after I inevitably drop them on the floor
- Baby Swing – Poppy is OBSESSED with this! I put her in it while I work out so she gets to keep moving too!
*some of these links might be affiliate links – thank you for supporting What’s Gaby Cooking*