The most recent What’s Gaby Cooking Master List! What is a master list you ask? It’s my go-to page here on WGC where I can answer / link every single question I get on a regular basis – from insta, from the blog, from meeting you guys in person, from our secret FB group, from emails… you name it! I’ve been keeping track, writing them down and now everything lives in one place! Read on…
The WGC Master List ONLY includes products that I use on pretty much a daily basis. Things that live on my kitchen counters at all times or things I find myself grabbing on the daily. Things that I travel with every single time I get on a plane because they make my life better. Things that really stand out. NOTHING is sponsored, just 1000% products that I know are epic and you need in your life! I’ll be adding to this every time something new comes up so if something is missing, just shout it out in the comments below!
Large Kitchen Appliances – see this post!
Small Kitchen Appliances
- Vitamix A3500 – It is fantastic and the work horse of my kitchen | Available at Amazon, Crate & Barrel, Williams Sonoma
- Food Processor – This is the one I recommend most! | Available at Amazon, Crate & Barrel, Target, & Williams Sonoma
- Pizza Oven of my dreams – gets up to 750 degrees F and sits right on your counter! | Available at Amazon, Bloomingdales, Crate and Barrel, & Williams Sonoma
- Cordless Immersion Blender Great for blending soups or sauces | Available at Amazon & Williams Sonoma
- Stand Mixer – I’ve had multiple over the years and currently have a matte black one that was a special edition and I’m not so sure they make it anymore! But here’s the link to the same model – pick your favorite color! | Available at Bed Bath & Beyond, Best Buy, Crate and Barrel, & Williams Sonoma
- Hand Mixer – If you don’t want the stand mixer this is the hand mixer I use! | Available at Amazon, Crate and Barrel, & Williams Sonoma
- Panini Press – My favorite way to make a quick grilled cheese or panini! | Available at Williams Sonoma
Pots and Pans and Knives
- Finex – That sexy cast iron pan with the cool handle you see on all my videos / live broadcasts! | Available at Amazon & Williams Sonoma
- Lodge Cast Iron Skillet – The big heavy duty black one in my IG Lives. | Available at Amazon & Williams Sonoma
- 5 Piece Pots and Pans – You can add extra pots and pans if needed but these are the ones I use the most! | Available at Crate & Barrel & Williams Sonoma
- Non Stick Pans – We only have 1 non-stick skillet and I only use it for eggs and this one is my favorite. | Available at Amazon, Bed Bath & Beyond, Bloomingdales, Crate & Barrel, & Williams Sonoma
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven – For soups and stews and bolognese etc! I use the 6 3/4 quart one the most often! | Available at Amazon, Crate & Barrel, & Williams Sonoma
- Global 2-piece Knife Set – My go-to kitchen set! If you’re just starting your knife collection, these are the 2 that you will take you where you need to go. | Available at Williams Sonoma
- Global Veggie Knife – The BEST! I actually use this more than my chefs knife. | Available at Amazon, Target, & Williams Sonoma
- Global Knife Set – And if you want the whole knife set here you go! That’s the best bang for your buck. | Available at Amazon & Williams Sonoma
- Knife Sharpener – This is a MUST HAVE! Makes sharpening your knives at home so quick and easy | Available at Amazon & Williams Sonoma
- Roasting Pan – A necessity for Thanksgiving! | Available at Amazon, Crate & Barrel, & Williams Sonoma
- Espresso Machine – That Thomas uses on average 3 times a day!! | Available at Amazon, Bed Bath & Beyond, Crate & Barrel, & Williams Sonoma
- Ceramic Pour Over Coffee Dripper – This ceramic dripper heats up quickly which is important for the flavor of the coffee | Available at Amazon & Bed Bath & Beyond
- Drip Coffee Scale – This is a great coffee scale that doesn’t break the bank. It gives you weight and time which are the two basics for a great cup of coffee. | Available at Amazon, Crate & Barrel, & Williams Sonoma
- Silver Gooseneck Kettle – A good gooseneck kettle is key to an amazing pour over | Available at Amazon & Williams Sonoma
- Coffee Bean Grinder – A good coffee bean grinder is one of the most important parts of making a great cup of coffee. This grinder is our all time fav and has withstood the test of time. It also doesn’t break the bank and has a ton of useful options so you can make anything from an espresso to a french press coffee. | Available at Amazon, Bed Bath & Beyond, Crate & Barrel, & Williams Sonoma
- Pour Over Filters – This filter goes with the dripper listed above. Make sure to always wet your filter before you add your dry coffee beans to the dripper. It removes the paper flavor. | Available at Amazon
- Misto Box (Thomas’ Custom Coffee Subscription) – The ultimate curated coffee subscription with the best roasters delivered right to your door every 3 weeks. When you sign up they ask you a variety of questions surrounding what flavors you like, how much you want to spend on a bag, and how often you want to receive new coffee from different roasters around the country. Simply put it’s amazing for someone who loves discovering new coffee roasters!
- Breville Tea Kettle – My latest investment and OMG it’s changed my tea game for real! Available at Amazon, Crate & Barrel, Bed Bath & Beyond, & Williams Sonoma
- Handheld Milk Frother – Makes the frothiest matcha lattes in no time | Available at Amazon & Williams Sonoma
- Tamp Mat – Sits on our counter by the coffee station. If you already own an espresso machine this is something you probably didn’t know you needed. It protects your counters and gives you a good surface to tamp your coffee. | Available on Amazon
Odds and Ends in the Kitchen
- Spice Jars – Organizing my spice drawer was one of the best decisions
- Spice Jar Labels – Pre-printed rectangular labels
- Fish Bone Tweezers – Makes removing pin bones in a fish fillet so easy | Available at Amazon & Williams Sonoma
- Salad Spinner – I always use this on IG live! Makes washing greens so much easier! | Available at Amazon, Bed Bath & Beyond, Crate & Barrel, Target, & Williams Sonoma
- Tongs – Honestly you need at least 2-3 pairs! Available at Amazon, Bed Bath & Beyond, Crate & Barrel, & Target
- Wooden Cutting Board – I have the one that is 24″ x 18″ x 1 1/2″ thick in Walnut and the oil I use to treat it every other week. | Available at Amazon & Williams Sonoma
- Knife Sharpener – This is a MUST HAVE! Makes sharpening your knives at home so quick and easy | Available at Amazon & Williams Sonoma
- Kitchen Scale – For bread baking or for cookie making | Available at Amazon, Bed Bath & Beyond, & Target
- Citrus Press – Easiest way to make margaritas! This works for lemons and limes | Available at Amazon
- Meat Thermometer – Super important so you’re not second guessing if your meat, poultry or fish is fully cooked | Available at Amazon, Home Depot, Target, & Walmart
- Wine Opener – Thomas has been obsessed with this thing. It’s the best when you want a glass of wine and don’t want to open the whole bottle! | Available at Amazon, Bed Bath and Beyond, Macys, & Williams Sonoma
- 9×9 Square Baking Pan – For all my slutty brownies, cookie bars, cheesecake bars etc. | Available at Amazon
- Plastic Cutting Board – I use this for meat / fish / chicken. | Available at Amazon & Bed Bath & Beyond
- Glass Storage Containers – Say goodbye to all of your other Tupperware these are magical. No matter the size of the container it’s the same size lid so you can always find one without a problem. | Available at Amazon
- Mesh Strainer – For everything from straining canned beans to sifting flour | Available at Williams & Sonoma
- Small Box Grater – Similar to the one I have but latest version (mine is 10 years old and discontinued) | Available at Amazon & Crate & Barrel
- Microplane – For grating garlic, parmesan, ginger, citrus zest etc | Available at Amazon, Crate & Barrel, & Williams Sonoma
- Can Opener – It’s simple, not complicated, not fancy and works like a champ | Available at Amazon, Bed Bath & Beyond, Target, & Williams Sonoma
- BBQ Tools – Including spatula, baster etc. | Available at Amazon, Crate & Barrel, & Williams & Sonoma
- Heavy Duty Skewers – For grilling all the shish kebobs or toasting marshmallows | Available at Williams & Sonoma
- BBQ Fork Thermometer – Super important to making sure your meat is fully cooked and not overdone | Available at Amazon
- Big Giant Ceramic Serving Bowl – This is the one I always use on IG live | Available at Crate & Barrel
- Gaby’s Go To – My favorite seasoning for EVERYTHING
- This is Everything – A better version of the everything bagel spice which wins awards always!
- All Things Meat – The only rub you need for ribs, burgers, pork, chicken, etc!
- Taco, Fajita, Senorita – Basically a one stop shop for any sort of Mexican seasoning you might need. Use it on tacos, fajitas, quesadillas, nachos, veggies, you name it. If you want a taco flavor… this is it!
- All Things Seafood – An all purpose seafood blend that works on everything. Fish, shrimp, scallops, lobster, you name it!
- Tastes Like Pizza – This will transform basically anything into a pizza flavored masterpiece!
- All Things Egg – The best seasoning for every kind of egg under the sun
- Gimme Chimi – Your fav chimmichuri seasoning in the world!
- Lemon Pepper Parmesan Seasoning – One of my favorites! Just a sprinkle adds delicious depth to everything.
- Ciao Bella Italian Seasoning – Seriously the most incredible Italian seasoning!
- Cha Cha Chicken – This will be your new go to seasoning for roasting or grilling chicken!
- WGC Salsa Set – The best salsas in the world!!
- Garlic Goodness Oil – OMG!! The best olive oil infusion known to man. This Garlic Goodness situation can be drizzled on pasta, used to roast veggies, made into a salad dressing, used for dipping bread, literally the possibilities are endless!
- Tastes Like Pizza Oil – Elevate everything in your life with this dipping sauce or olive oil to taste like pizza!
- Mega Mediterranean Oil – Tied for the best olive oil infusion – this one will make you feel like you live in the Mediterranean (on an island in the sunshine!) It’s another all purpose / multi use oil so use it for anything that need some oil and flavor!!
- Lemon Pepper Parmesan Oil – The most delicious olive oil infused with lemon, Parmesan cheese, garlic, black pepper and oregano. This will be a game changer drizzled on pasta, pizza, or in a marinade.
- Gaby’s Go To Oil – An all purpose olive oil infused with garlic, oregano, basil, and thyme, and finished with balsamic vinegar. This would be a great base for any salad dressing.
- What’s Gaby Cooking Mini Seasoning Set – Some of our fav seasonings in 1 set! Perfect for any hostess gift!
- What’s Gaby Cooking Mini Infused Olive Oil Set – A set of some of my favorite infused oils in mini versions! Another great hostess gift!
- Boll & Branch Organic Cotton Bedding – For our Main Bed – specifically the Signature Hemmed Sheet Set and the Linen Sheet Set. It’s my most favorite bedding to date! We have it on our bed , and the guest room bed. They get softer and softer with every wash, rave reviews all around.
- Boll & Branch Plush Bath Sheets – Recently added Boll & Branch organic bath sheets in Dune to our newly renovated bathroom. They match the paint on the walls perfectly, and are insanely plush! If you’ve never done a bath sheet and only done a towel… get ready to have your world rocked. It’s essentially a robe- they are HUGE! You can get 20% off your Boll & Branch order with code GABY20 (no purchase min!) through the end of October! see site for details
- Rug – From a small rug dealer here in LA called Lawrence of La Brea
- Bedside Tables, Mirror and Dresser – Are all from an incredible LA retailer called Croft House
- Bedside Light Fixture – Allied Maker Lighting
- Oversized Chair and Ottoman – Sixpenny in Sweet Potato
- Cooling Mattress Pad – We were between the 8Sleep and Ooler but ultimately settled on the 8Sleep. Here’s why Thomas chose it: Both cool your bed down to 55 degrees or heat it up to 115 degrees, but where the 8Sleep sets itself apart is in the tracking features built into the mattress and Sleep Pod (mattress pad). 8Sleep has the ability to track your heart rate, which can inform how well you’re sleeping through the night. It knows when you are awake, in light sleep, and in deep sleep. It also has the ability to monitor your HRV (heart rate variability), which is a key indicator of how much your body has recovered from the day’s activities. It also tracks how much you toss and turn throughout the night. Many wearables such as the Apple Watch, the Oura Ring, and the Whoop band all track these metrics based on your heart rate. The challenge with these wearables is that you have to wear them while you sleep, which can feel bulky. It took me a good 3 months to get used to sleeping with a whoop band or Apple Watch. Quality sleep is one of the most important factors when it comes to peak performance and living a healthy life. I workout 5-6 days a week, so recovery is essential. Being a data person, I was drawn to the tracking features that 8Sleep provides. Being able to have a better understanding of when I sleep well and what factors contribute to that quality sleep was a no brainier for me. Lastly, 8Sleep has a single tower that regulates temperature for both sides of the bed, whereas Ooller requires a tower for each user.
Beauty Products // General
- Under Eye Masks – These are the ones I use most frequently because they are less aggressive
- Sheet Masks – For those long haul flights!
- Hand Masks – For those long haul flights!
- Lip Sleeping Mask – Keeps those lips super soft!
- M-61 PowerGlow Peel – Exfoliating peel
Beauty Products // Morning + Evening Routine
- Osea Advanced Protection Cream – Face moisturizer
- Osea Ocean Cleansing Mudd – 2x a week exfoliating
- Osea Essential Hydrating Oil – Slather this all over my body!
- Yon-Ka Make Up Remover and Cleanser – Step 1 in my morning and evening routine
- Yon-Ka Toner – Step 2 after cleaning my face
- Yon-Ka Serum and Moisturizing Cream – Step 3+4 after the toner
- Yon-Ka Eye Cream – Step 5 before I apply any makeup
- Osea Hyaluronic Sea Serum – Part of my nightly routine!
Beauty Products // Make up
- Everyday Sunscreen – Step one every morning
- Saie Tinted Moisturizer – I wear level 3.5
- Saie Glowy Super Gel – I wear this every day, it’s just glowy!
- Saie Mascara – The best mascara in the game
- Dragon Girl – My go-to red lipstick
- Makeup Brushes – Throw out all your old brushes, there’s a new brush in town!! and you can try code: GABY30 for 30% off
Electronics / Tech Gear (written by Thomas)
- Sonos Arc (SoundBar) – The latest and greatest when it comes to soundbars. We are setting this beauty up with our main TV. The new Sonos Arc delivers dolby atmos (theater quality) sound. One of the best parts about this soundbar is that it is actually not ugly. We are pairing this soundbar with the Sonos sonance in ceiling speakers (2 for the rear) and our Sonos sub woofer that we have had for the last couple of years. The rear speakers are powered by the Sonos amp. Now when I watch the Lakers or Dodgers, I will really feel like I am at the game. You know Gaby is stoked about this. If you are looking to upgrade past your television speakers, this would be where I would begin. I would start with the soundbar. Then I would add the Sonos Sub. The last elements I would add would be two rear speakers and an amp to complete the full surround sound. (link on amazon if you prefer)
- Sonos Amp – Our Sonos amps are used to power all our in ceiling speakers and outdoor speakers. Each amp can power up to 4 different speakers and creates its own “zone”. We have an amp powering our 2 rear speakers in the TV room, the kitchen/bar zone, the pool zone, and the patio zone. | Available at Amazon
- Sonos Sub – The sub we have had for several years now. It was originally paired with the Sonos playbar and now we are planning to pair it with the Sonos arc to get that full Dolby Atmos sound for Gaby when she watched Game of Thrones and or Emily in Pairs. | Available at Amazon
- In-Ceiling Speakers – The in ceiling speakers are a collaboration Sonos does with Sonance (a different speaker company that makes architectural speakers). The cool thing about these speakers is that they are the only ones on the market that can be tuned using Sonos true play. We have these speakers in the bar/kitchen area and the TV room. | Available at Amazon
- Sonos Five – The Sonos five is the big speaker on the block for Sonos. Its a desktop speaker that has killer sound. We will be having this speaker sit in our bar area so gaby can listen to taylor swift in hi fidelity while having an aperol spritz. Also, the new Sonos five looks awesome, so its not like you have an ugly looking speaker sitting out in your room. It’s a win win. | Available at Amazon
- Sonos One – The Sonos one, formerly know as the play one is what we are going to be using in our dining room. We are pairing two of these play ones to create ambient vibes. We have had the play ones for several years now, as this was our very first Sonos purcahse like 6 years ago. I think the coolest thing about Sonos is the ability to build up a system over time. Eventually we will be adding in ceiling speakers to the dining room, however to save some money we decided we will use the speakers we have for this area. | Available at Amazon
- Sonos Move – The Sonos move is basically my wing man. I take with me where ever I go. Its the first Sonos product that is bluetooth enabled so it lets you enjoy great sounding music on the move. If I were just starting to build out my Sonos system today, this would be the speaker I start with. | Available at Amazon link
- External Charger – Never leave home without it!! It can charge your phone at least 5 times before you need to recharge it
- Noise Canceling Headphones – My go-to choice for headphones for all plane rides.
- Fav Style of Lululemon Leggings Part 1 – Better for high intensity workouts and they really keep things tight!
- Fav Style of Lululemon Leggings Part 2 – Better for yoga / lounging. SUPER STRETCHY
- Y-back tank top – Best tank top
- Boyfriend style T-shirt – I always wear this and tie it up in a knot at my waist
Clothes and such
- Black Leather Backpack – That I am always wearing
- Light Brown Leather Backpack – That Thomas wears in our travel videos
- ABLE Jean Jacket – That distressed denim jacket I wear all the time! (I wear a small for size reference)
- Maya Brenner Necklace – the little G+T necklace I wear daily!
- Parachute Robe – Literally the most comfy thing in the world!
- My Fav Slippers – Best indoor house shoes!
- Nike Sweatshirt – I wear this on repeat!
- The Great Lightweight Robe – One of my favs
Baby Stuff (some of the things we have bought with a billion hours of research and/or got from our registry!)
- Baby Food Maker – The best thing I’ve ever bought in my life
- Glass Baby Food Containers – These are a staple in our house
- Dock a Tot – For lounging around the house
- Breast Feeding Pillow – Literally comes with me from room to room so I appreciate the chic prints
- Sound Machine – Never knew how obsessed I’d be! I’m going to have to get another once Poppy moves into her own room
- Baby Monitor and Wall Mount – Loving this one and it’s the same one all our friends with babies have been using the last year or so.
- Stroller – Literally feels like a dream! Obsessed with the big wheels
- High Chair – Best high chair in the game. it’s cute, classic and easy to clean! | Available at Amazon & Crate & Barrel
- Counter Top Highchair – We also have this for when we’re eating at the counter
- Baby Bjorn Bouncer – Perfect for when I’m cooking dinner and Poppy wants to watch
- Lovevery Play Gym – This stage based learning company has my heart! I love the play gym and we also do the monthly deliveries of toys that they customize depending on the babies age
- Diapers – Thomas (who has legit offered to change every diaper since we got home from the hospital) swears by Pampers Pure
- Baby Brezza Sterilizer – For sterilizing all the pacifiers and such after I inevitably drop them on the floor
- Baby Swing – Poppy is OBSESSED with this! I put her in it while I work out so she gets to keep moving too!
*some of these links might be affiliate links – thank you for supporting What’s Gaby Cooking*