So after I made that strawberry peach pie on Wednesday, crazy things happened. Crazy things like a Strawberry Peach Pie MILKSHAKES. You guys, it’s crazy good!
There’s always one or two pieces of pie leftover from a party. And instead of eating them for breakfast, which is absolutely 100% acceptable, I’m turning them into a shake! A Strawberry Peach Pie Milkshake to be exact. A little pie, a little ice cream and a little Almond Breeze Almondmilk Vanilla to give it that extra oomph of flavor and you’re well on your way to the tastiest drink of your life. You can make this with any kind of leftover pie. If blueberry pie is more your speed, get ready for a gorgeous purple milkshake! Cherry pie would be equally as delicious!
Here’s the super easy recipe that will change your life!
Strawberry Peach Pie Milkshakes
- 1 slice of Strawberry Peach Pie
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup to 1 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Vanilla
- Peaches and Strawberries for garnish
- Blend everything together until smooth and then pour into glasses. Serve immediately.