Watermelon Jicama Salad – the perfect no cook, easy to make, super delicious, perfect for a hot day (I could go on forever), salad!
This gorgeous Watermelon Jicama Salad situation is another recipe from our West Coast Cantina menu with Williams Sonoma! It takes almost no time to prep, and it’s the perfect thing to eat on a warm day. You can feel good about stuffing your face with this one – it’s 100% healthy and it goes perfectly with some chips and salsa!
And if you can’t find any Meyer Lemons to juice for the dressing in this one, you can easily use orange juice. It will be equally as fantastic.
- 1 jicama, cut into matchstick pieces
- 4 cups watermelon in 2-inch chunks
- 1/3 cup roughly torn fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup Meyer lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Combine the jicama and watermelon in a large bowl with the fresh mint.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the citrus juice and honey and drizzle it on top of the watermelon. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
I am so excited you are making one of my recipes and I would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to share it on instagram and tag me @whatsgabycookin so I can see your masterpiece!