We used to have pizza night once a week here on What’s Gaby Cooking and I’m kinda going through withdrawals? Shall we start it back up again? Maybe once every other week? Thoughts? Opinions! Shout it out in the comments below. And while we figure that out, let’s dive head first into this BLT Flatbread!
Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, BURRATA all piles up on a pizza / flatbread situation – it’s my idea for perfection! It’s one of those pizzas you can make any time of year, enjoy it any time of the day, and serve it to just about anyone. I’d even go so far to say is if you tried to serve this to someone and they said no, well I just don’t think I could be friends with someone like that. Burrata and Bacon is a match made in heaven. Anything on pizza is practically my bff, and the tomatoes and lettuce make us feel just a tad bit heathy.
- 1/2 pound pizza dough
- 2 cups fresh burrata cheese, torn
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 slices center-cut bacon, cooked
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1-2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- On a lightly floured surface roll the dough thin. Transfer to an oiled baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil. Bake 8-12 mins till golden. Remove from oven and top with the fresh burrata and red pepper flakes. Let the burrata melt a bit before topping the torn up bacon, halved cherry tomatoes and lettuce.
- Serve immediately.
I am so excited you are making one of my recipes and I would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to share it on instagram and tag me @whatsgabycookin so I can see your masterpiece!