Crispy Prosciutto, Plum and Burrata Flatbread – SIGN ME UP!
There are few things in life that I love more than this combination of crispy prosciutto, perfectly ripe plums and creamy burrata on top of a flatbread! The only thing I can think that would make this combo even better is if it took less than 10 minutes to prep and cook – and guess what – that’s exactly what’s happening here!
I’m so thrilled to be working with Stonefire over the next few months and bringing you 4 recipes featuring their Naan bread that takes naan up a notch – or 120378! Naan bread is beyond versatile – you can use it for flatbreads, for dippings into sauces and dips, for folding up and eating like a wrap… possibilities are endless! I’m kick this partnership off with Crispy Prosciutto, Plum and Burrata Flatbread because it is the quintessential summer dish and I know you’re gonna love it! Make it for dinner, make it for 4th of July, make it every day until plums go out of season. You can thank me later!!
Crispy Prosciutto, Plum and Burrata Flatbread
- 2 Original Stonefire Naan bread
- Olive oil for brushing
- 1 garlic clove thinly sliced
- 3 ounces of thinly sliced Prosciutto di Parma
- 2 plums or pluots sliced
- Burrata cheese
- Fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brush the tops of the naan bread with the olive oil and sprinkle a few slices of garlic.
- Place pieces of prosciutto on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake until crispy. Remove and set aside
- Toast the Stonefire whole grain naan in the oven for 5-6 minutes until warm and slightly toasted.
- Remove from the oven. Top with a few spoonfuls of burrata cheese. Let the burrata melt from the residual heat from the oven for a few minutes. Add pieces of the crispy prosciutto and plums and basil. Slice on angels and serve.