It’s Fri-yay and I’m feeling fancy! This week was looooong for some reason and I can’t wait to ring in the weekend with an entire Potato and Caviar Flatbread all to myself!
Carbs on carbs on carbs on carbs. You guys game? Great!
Have you guys heard of ROE Caviar? It’s only the best caviar on the face of the earth and it also happens to be made by some of my favorite people! It’s buttery and fresh and I can’t get enough. Matt, Adam and I basically fought each other over who got the last little spoonful. I lost. But I did eat 90% of this pizza by myself and savored every last bite so I guess in the long run, I won? Who’s keeping track.
Anyways…. if you need a super chic gift this holiday season, ROE Caviar is obviously your answer!! Alternatively, you could just send me a few boxes of it and I promise to be your best friend for life 🙂 And while you’re at it, grab a container for yourself so you can make this Potato and Caviar Pizza. It’s the right thing to do. It’s only available for a few more weeks – so hop to it!!
Look at those little gems. GORGEOUS!! This is 100% happening for my New Years Eve menu. This pizza, a nice bottle of bubbles, and pajamas. Does it get any better than that?
- 1 store bought pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, green germ removed, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crème fraîche
- 3 medium, waxy potatoes (about 14 ounces), peeled, cooked, and thinly sliced into rounds
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- handful red onions - paper thin slices
- Roe Caviar
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Brush the rolled out dough with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, then sprinkle it with the garlic slices. Spread the crème fraîche and then cover it with the potato slices, then drizzle those with the remaining olive oil. Sprinkle it with the fresh thyme leaves, crushing them as you sprinkle, and season it liberally with pepper, and lightly with salt.
- Bake in the center of the oven until the dough is golden at the edges and the cream is bubbling gently, about 12-15 minutes. Remove, let sit for 5 minutes, add small spoonfuls of the ROE, sprinkle on the red onions then cut and serve.
I am so excited you are making one of my recipes and I would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to share it on instagram and tag me @whatsgabycookin so I can see your masterpiece!