Have you guys ever grilled pickles? What? Did some of you say no?! Well, today’s your day, because that is what’s going on in my kitchen right this very minute.
My love for quality pickles has been in full force the last few years. And these Farmer’s Garden by Vlasic pickles make accessing epic pickles really easy. The recipe ideas involving pickles have been endless and they just keep coming! Today we’re going to be chowing down on grilled pickles and serving them up with an assortment of vegetarian friendly dishes for an amazing cookout! Here’s what’s on the menu:
- Grilled Pickles… recipe below!
- Zucchini Noodles
- Tomato and Burrata Salad
- Sweet Potato Burgers
- 1-26 ounce jar Farmer’s Garden Kosher Dill Spears
- 1 red onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Drain the jar of pickle and reserve the brine.
- Lay the pickles on a paper towel lined baking sheet and pat off any excess moisture. Cut the red onion into wedges and remove the skin. Toss the pickles and onion with the olive oil.
- Prepare and indoor or outdoor grill over medium high heat. Transfer the pickles and onions to the grill and grill for 3 to 4 minutes on each side until grill marks appear.
- Remove once the grill marks appear on both sides and either serve immediately or pack them back into the jar and add the reserved brine.
This post is brought to you in collaboration with Farmer’s Garden by Vlasic. All content, ideas, and words are my own. Thanks for supporting the sponsors that allow me to create new and special content like this for What’s Gaby Cooking
I bet this brings out the most incredible flavors from the pickle and brine!!
I have never had grilled pickles but now I am going to have to try it!
Can’t wait to try this!
Pickles are a must! These look awesome!!!
I absolutely LOVE grilled vegetables but have never thought to grill pickles. I have to try this right away!
I just added pickles to my ham sandwich and now I am wishing they were grilled!!
I have never had grilled pickles- gonna have to change that!!!
I would never have thought to grill pickles!! But it sounds tasty!
I have never thought of doing this, but that will be changing this weekend.
BRILLIANCE! As a self-professed pickle-freak, I WILL be trying this ASAP.
Wow..pickles are my favourite, and these are a game changer..
Why didn’t I know you could grill pickles? This is amazing!
I’ve always liked cooked pickles. As a kid I would hear pickle spears over the stove top flame. I think grilling pickles is brilliant.