Happy Monday! We’re keeping the Thanksgiving train rolling over here on WGC with a super festive appetizer… Brie Stuffed Mushrooms!!
Besides quick weeknight meals, the other most frequently requested recipe on snapchat is always for easy appetizers like these Brie Stuffed Mushrooms. Stuffed mushrooms are such a classic, plus they take almost no prep time and there’s a piece of brie inside which is like a little surprise present no one was expecting! Little baby bella mushrooms get stuffed with brie and topped with an herb breadcrumb mixture – so simple right?
After roasting these are perfectly gooey on the inside, crunchy on the top and savory all around. They’re easy to make ahead of time and bring to an event if you’re in charge of appetizers, and if you’re hosting and want to serve these, you can prep them a day ahead of time and just bake them off when the moment is right! If you need a step by step – check out the video below. Enjoy!
PS – are you thinking of putting this on your Thanksgiving menu? Check out the full What’s Gaby Cooking menu here along with the master prep schedule to keep things organized and on track!
- 12 Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 1 small wedge of Brie cheese
- 1/3 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Pecorino Cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 tablespoons Olive oil
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Clean the mushrooms and remove the stem. Place them bottom side up on a baking dish and drizzle them with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Put about 1 tablespoon of brie into each of the mushroom cavities.
- In a small bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients and about 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season the mixture with salt and pepper. Fill the mushroom cavity with a small scoop of the bread crumb mixture.
- Transfer the baking dish to the oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes until the mushrooms are tender and then cheese is melted.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and serve.
I am so excited you are making one of my recipes and I would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to share it on instagram and tag me @whatsgabycookin so I can see your masterpiece!