My love of whipped goat cheese runs deep! It’s one of those snacks that I absolutely love!! Serve it up with some bread and call it a day.
I’ve been making whipped goat cheese for a while and using it for my go-to appetizer on ALL THE WEEKENDS!! It’s easy to whip up ahead of time and then serve it up with some crostini or crackers and call it a day. I use fresh thyme, red pepper flakes, garlic and lemon to add extra flavor – but you could add some number of seasonings to give it whatever vibe you want! Add extra cracked black pepper for more kick, maybe some oregano and basil if you want it more Mediterranean, skies the limit!
- 11 ounces goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Garlic and herb brushed crostini
- Combine the goat cheese, cream cheese, garlic, red pepper flakes, lemon zest and thyme leaves in a food processor. Whip for 60-90 seconds until smooth. Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve with the garlic and herb brushed crostini.
- *Can be stored in an airtight container for up to 4 days
I am so excited you are making one of my recipes and I would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to share it on instagram and tag me @whatsgabycookin so I can see your masterpiece!