My love of whipped goat cheese runs deep! It’s one of those snacks that I absolutely love! Especially when it involves some herbs – flavorful thyme in this case!
I’m pumped to be teaming up with the TWISTOS brand for the next few weeks to bring you all sorts of fab snacks that really twist up your snack routine and take things to the next level! This whipped goat cheese being the first!
TWISTOS Baked Snack Bites are light-textured and crispy baked snacks that are easily paired with just about anything!! I’ve paired this whipped goat cheese with TWISTOS Parmesan & Garlic Flavored Baked Snack Bites because a: more cheese please and b: who doesn’t love a little hint of garlic?!
- 11 ounces goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- TWISTOS Parmesan & Garlic Flavored Baked Snack Bites
- Combine the goat cheese, cream cheese, and thyme leaves in a food processor. Whip for 60-90 seconds until smooth. Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve with TWISTOS Parmesan & Garlic Flavored Baked Snack Bites.
- *Can be stored in an airtight container for up to 4 days