This is as halloween as I'm gonna get people! Dark Chocolate Dipped Pretzels - the most addictive snack ever!
Before we dive head first into a bowl of dark chocolate... let's talk about the wonderful world of blogging.
Living in this online world of digital media is sometimes a weird place. What's even weirder is the fact that sometimes I go on these work trips for 3, 5, 10 days and going into the trip I don't know a single person. I'm like, are they going to be fun? Silly? Easy to talk to? Are they going to think I'm a crazy snapchatter? Am I going to have to force a conversation? So I'm always pleasantly surprised when I meet someone on a work trip who I totally love and then get to be friends in real life too! Lauryn is one of those people! In case you don't already read her site, you should! Skinny Confidential is your one stop shop for all things fitness, wellness, relationships and just plain real life. There's no topic off limits for Lauryn and that's one of my favorite things about her! I mean, I love her and you guys will too!
Today we're teaming up for a little Halloween collab! She's making my slutty brownies over on her site - and I snagged this Dark Chocolate Dipped Pretzel recipe from her! It's quite possibly the cutest treat to make for the upcoming festivities and it's also EASY! (another thing Lauryn and I have in common - neither of us want to spend hours in the kitchen - hello... there's real life to live!) Happy Friday guys! xx
Dark Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
- 2 bags dark chocolate chips
- 1 bag pretzels any variety
- Chopped nuts for garnish
- Colored nonpareils for garnish
- Sprinkles for garnish
- Coconut for garnish
- Crushed cookies for garnish
- Melt chocolate in double boiler over medium heat on stove top. Using tongs, or your fingers, quickly dip pretzels in chocolate allowing the excess to run off.
- Place dipped pretzels on waxed paper lined cookie sheets. Sprinkle with chopped nuts, colored sugars or other toppings. Allow to harden. You can refrigerate them for 20 minutes to speed this process up.
- Once hardened, remove from sheets and store in a cool location, with waxed paper between layers.