These crackly crinkle top brownies are super moist, uber chocolatey and the perfect size to pop in your mouth for a quick treat!
My love for a good brownie runs deep. It’s one of my favorite sweets to make… right up there with cookies! These crinkle top brownie bites are exactly that. Little mini morsels of delicious chocolate brownie with a few chocolate chips sprinkled in for good measure.
They are super easy to make, and just require 1 pot!! And they bake in about 15 minutes which means you can have these prepped and ready to eat within 20 minutes flat!
- Can you freeze Crinkle Top Brownie Bites?
- You sure can! Once these are baked, removed from the pan and cooled, you can pop them into a zip top bag or tupperware and place them in the freezer. They’ll last for weeks if you’re able to not eat them all!
- How do you get brownies out of mini muffin pans?
- Good question – that’s a key part to making these brownie bites. You’ll want to 1: use a muffin pan that’s non stick (linked below) and spray it with non stick baking spray to be extra sure that these are easy to remove!
- Can you stuff Crinkle Top Brownie Bites?
- You sure can! The recipe below is stuffed with chocolate chips but you can also stuff these with any other kind of chocolate, caramel, peanut butter, butterscotch etc. Just use smaller pieces of chocolate or candy and press them down into the muffin pan once you’ve filled the cavities with the brownie batter,
- Need a mini muffin pan?
- this one is my favorite and it’s super non-stick which makes it very easy to remove these!
- Other brownie recipes that you’ll love:
Crinkle Top Brownie Bites
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter,
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray a mini cupcake tin with non-stick baking spray.
- Melt the butter in a medium pot. Once melted, add the sugar, cocoa power and salt and mix until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Add the vanilla and eggs and combine. Add the flour and Chocolate chips until no more flour is visible.
- Using a spoon, scoop the brownie mixture into the mini cupcake tins and bake for 12-15 minutes. Run a knife along the edge of the mini Crinkle Top Brownie Bites to lift it out of the pan and let cool on a cooling rack before serving.