There are some things in life that just rock your world and these Snickerdoodle Blondie Brownies are one of them!
Here’s the scoop. I’m not even exaggerating when I tell you that my husband told me these Snickerdoodle Blondie Brownies are the best thing to ever come out of the kitchen! And he’s had every single recipe I’ve ever posted on WGC and more! Add to that the fact that Matt, my bff and photographer (who doesn’t even like sweets) couldn’t stop eating these when we were on set and asked for them to be removed from his eyesight because he couldn’t control himself. How’s that for a few recommendations?
Snickerdoodle Blondie Brownies are easy. There are very few ingredients and/or tools needed to whip these bad boys up but that’s the trick! Keeping the ingredients minimal but using exceptional ingredients like Ground Cinnamon, really good quality butter and Pure Vanilla Extract make for the perfect treat.
But back to the Blondies…all the flavors get together and shine bright like a diamond (thank you Rihanna) The cinnamon sugar topping on top doesn't hurt either. So for all your upcoming holiday parties, cookie exchanges, dessert parties, etc, you’ll need to make these. In fact make a double batch just to be safe. BUT - if you are doubling the recipe - make sure you bake them off in 2 batches. You need the 9x9 baking dish to optimal results!
Snickerdoodle Blondie Brownies
- 1 cup butter melted
- 2 cup light brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- ½ teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, combine the melted butter and brown sugar and mix with a wooden spoon or paddle attachment for 1 minute until combined. Add the vanilla and eggs, making sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl, and mix until fully incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients into the bowl/stand mixer, flour, baking powder, cinnamon and baking soda and slowly mix until just combined. The batter will be a bit stiff, but that's normal.
- Spray a 9x9 baking pan with baking spray and line it with parchment paper. Spoon the batter into the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle the cinnamon sugar on top and transfer it into the oven. Bake for 30-35 minutes. Once the blondie brownies have baked, remove them from the oven and let cool for at least 2 hours before cutting and serving.