I’m not your over-the-top pastry kinda person. I’m more of a brownie or blondie kinda gal. Gimme something decadent, easy and dense and I’ll be your best friend forever. These White Chocolate Chip Blueberry Blondie Brownies are currently the fastest way to my heart!
Recently, I was developing a recipe for my cookbook and there was a white chocolate chip and blueberry combo that made everyone at the shoot stop in their tracks. We were like WHOA. This is perfection. Naturally, I needed to take our fave new combo and put it into blondies because it’s really the natural progression of things in my life. So… I did! White Chocolate Chip Blueberry Blondie Brownies were born and let me tell you - THEY ARE A PROBLEM. Do not, under any circumstances, make these while you are home alone. I can personally attest to the fact that it will not end well. In fact, you’ll most likely end up standing in front of the fridge, with a spoon, eating said White Chocolate Chip Blueberry Blondie Brownies out of the pan.
Everything about these blondies rocks my world. First - the butter. We went with my all-time fav Extra Creamy European Style Unsalted Butter from Land O’Lakes because it’s the best. Especially to bake with. That, combined with the brown sugar and vanilla and other typical blondie ingredients, is next level. But then you add the sweetness from the white chocolate and the subtle fruit flavor from the blueberries and game over. Make these this summer, add some raspberries if you want to be festive for 4th of July, and get ready to be obsessed!
White Chocolate Chip Blueberry Blondie Brownies
- 1 cup Land O Lakes® Extra Creamy European Style Unsalted Butter melted
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, combine the melted butter and brown sugar and mix with a wooden spoon, fork or paddle attachment for 1 minute until combined. Add the vanilla and eggs, making sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl, and mix until fully incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients into the bowl/stand mixer and slowly mix until just combined. The batter will be a bit stiff, but that's normal. Fold in almost all of the white chocolate chips, leaving a few for sprinkling on top.
- Spray a 9x9 baking pan with baking spray and line it with parchment paper. Spoon the batter into the prepared baking pan and sprinkle with the remaining white chocolate chips. Sprinkle the blueberries on the top of the blondies and press down ever so slightly so they set into the dough. Transfer the baking pan into the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, use a toothpick or knife to insert into the center and make sure they are done. Once the bars have baked, remove them from the oven and let cool for at least 2 hours before cutting and serving.