I’m coming right at you with another weekly recap!
This week we got one step closer to being finished with our outdoor renovations. The floors went in our guesthouse/WGC HQ and we started construction on our outdoor kitchen. I can’t wait for our reno to finally be finished and for all the pizzas we’re gonna make!
Thomas and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary on Wednesday with takeout from our favorite Valley Mexican restaurant and some cocktails. Our friend Zack, who actually married us 9 years ago, happened to be visiting us so it made perfect sense that he was there to celebrate with us too.
On the blog this week…
I gave the traditional Caprese salad a little facelift. My Burrata Tomato Salad is the perfect simple dish, especially for this time of year, when there’s an abundance of tomatoes at the farmers market.
Then, I shared the most amazing Zucchini Fritters with Yogurt Feta Dipping Sauce. They make an excellent appetizer or a veggie main course if you want to serve a handful. Zucchini is having its MOMENT right now, and I’m not mad about it.
This Tortellini with Sausage and Mascarpone is a quick and easy weeknight meal that needs to be on your weekly cooking schedule. Seriously IT IS INSANE!
And finally, I’ve got your new fav corn side dish, Chili Lime Creamed Corn. It’s a take on my favorite side from this gas station restaurant by our house we’re obsessed with called Cilantro Mexican Grill. A dash of spice and a hint of lime take this creamed corn to the next level!
Obsession of the week…
Kashiba Slide Sandal: These slide sandals are literally the most comfortable shoe. I’ve pretty much been wearing them everywhere.
Here are the 5 things you guys asked about most this week:
- Yonka Toner: While visiting my family in Seattle recently I had the most amazing facial and was recommended this toner by my facialist. It’s been a couple of weeks since I started using it and it’s safe to say I’m seriously obsessed!
- Ugg Slippers Coquette: I wear these slippers nonstop around the house. They’re so soft!
- WeeSprout Glass Baby Food Storage Jars: I use these glass jars to store Poppy’s baby food that I make. Stay tuned I’ll be sharing some of my baby food recipes with you guys here on the blog soon!
- Williams Sonoma Lanarca Outdoor Furniture: These are the sofas, chairs, and chaises we have in our backyard by the pool.
- Schotts Zwissel Pure Double Old Fashioned Glasses: We used these glasses in our Insta live two weeks back when Thomas and I made ranch water and Aperol tequila spritz. They’re truly the perfect cocktail glasses!
Have an amazing weekend!!!!